XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by chagocal

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

^what does the PHD drink and the stamin-up do?
yea ive wonder that myself.
Well i know what stamin-up does but not the PHD Flopper

PHD Flopper causes a mini-nuke anytime you do the swan dive (running a dive into crouch).
George can be killed, but it takes a TON of bullets. Easiest way would be to get Alien Blasters on 4 people.

i love the new maps .. way better than first strike,

although i hate hotel.. alot of camping going on in that place, snipers finally coming out too, i got sniped about 10 times already today. smh

i love the new maps .. way better than first strike,

although i hate hotel.. alot of camping going on in that place, snipers finally coming out too, i got sniped about 10 times already today. smh

All the new maps are semi big, but I like them.. campers will camp on every map unfortunately
30t6p3b.gif

All the new maps are semi big, but I like them.. campers will camp on every map unfortunately
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Why no 24/7 nuketown?
Probably because they want people to play the new maps.. prob get a 24/7 whenever they release the maps on the ps3

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Why no 24/7 nuketown?
Probably because they want people to play the new maps.. prob get a 24/7 whenever they release the maps on the ps3

Originally Posted by henz0

The camping on 360 is ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif
thank you, somebody else finally sees it. it has to be because more kids play on it or to many tryhards trying to get killstreaks

30t6p3b.gif
thank you, somebody else finally sees it. it has to be because more kids play on it or to many tryhards trying to get killstreaks

Originally Posted by sole vintage

30t6p3b.gif

really is, mainly on tdm tho, ctf, ffa and ground war are usually all good

Originally Posted by sole vintage

30t6p3b.gif

really is, mainly on tdm tho, ctf, ffa and ground war are usually all good

30t6p3b.gif
Where is December at? That fool told me not to get a PS3 because the camping there is 10x worse 
roll.gif
.. I see it but I don't play 6v6 unless it's HQ other than that it's Ground war

30t6p3b.gif
Where is December at? That fool told me not to get a PS3 because the camping there is 10x worse 
roll.gif
.. I see it but I don't play 6v6 unless it's HQ other than that it's Ground war

Back
Top Bottom