XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

laugh.gif
this dude complaining about ppl using flashes because he kept getting his !%$ handed to him.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif
this dude complaining about ppl using flashes because he kept getting his !%$ handed to him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
flashes are the worst. i can handle a stun grenade cause after it's tossed at you in a closed area the other guy always comes in after a certain amount of time (2 seconds or a litte less) so I can still spray and get his %*$.

I just went on a rampage in jungle. Started out slow but I got an 8 man kill spree in the matter of 10 seconds. AK47 + extended mags
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
flashes are the worst. i can handle a stun grenade cause after it's tossed at you in a closed area the other guy always comes in after a certain amount of time (2 seconds or a litte less) so I can still spray and get his %*$.

I just went on a rampage in jungle. Started out slow but I got an 8 man kill spree in the matter of 10 seconds. AK47 + extended mags
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ ghost being cheap. So what do yall do when your or your team's spy plane is not up?

I guess a suppressor is cheap as well.

laugh.gif
@ ghost being cheap. So what do yall do when your or your team's spy plane is not up?

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

This is what i'm saying.. there was no one complaining about cold blood but ghost is cheap when it does the exact same thing 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is what i'm saying.. there was no one complaining about cold blood but ghost is cheap when it does the exact same thing 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no one complained about cold blooded because there was much worse to complain about. It hasn't been bothering me lately, it just pisses me off when someone sits in a building with ghost and a silencer and guns people down and end up getting a blackbird or worse, a gunship. Just cause  I can use an unsuppressed AK47 and no ghost or suppressor and go on a rampage straight runnin and gunnin  doesn't mean everyone can, but that @%!% is just a crutch.

I also just played in a lobby where everyone had ghost and noobtubes.
30t6p3b.gif
Only died 7 times and they were all noobtubes.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no one complained about cold blooded because there was much worse to complain about. It hasn't been bothering me lately, it just pisses me off when someone sits in a building with ghost and a silencer and guns people down and end up getting a blackbird or worse, a gunship. Just cause  I can use an unsuppressed AK47 and no ghost or suppressor and go on a rampage straight runnin and gunnin  doesn't mean everyone can, but that @%!% is just a crutch.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

does scavenger pro give you another claymore or the ability to get another one?

Nothing gives you a second claymore to set - no ammo crates, no scavenger (pro), nothing.  You can only set one claymore per life.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

does scavenger pro give you another claymore or the ability to get another one?

Nothing gives you a second claymore to set - no ammo crates, no scavenger (pro), nothing.  You can only set one claymore per life.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I know what you're saying it's frustrating to get killed by campers.. but not everyone who use Ghost are campers..
@LivingMyReality This game to me has been very entertaining and Treyarch has done an excellent job releasing fixes and whatnot.. Obviously they can't get everything at once but it at least shows they're working on things

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I know what you're saying it's frustrating to get killed by campers.. but not everyone who use Ghost are campers..
@LivingMyReality This game to me has been very entertaining and Treyarch has done an excellent job releasing fixes and whatnot.. Obviously they can't get everything at once but it at least shows they're working on things

Let's be real though... no one complained about cold blooded because MOST people were running stopping power. But now that people running ghost have the same killing power as someone using lightweight/scavenger/flak jacket it's a problem? Plus, in MW2 cold blooded gave u immunity from UAV+Unmanned killstreaks, in Black Ops it takes a WHILE to shoot down enough killstreaks with the default launcher just to get ghost pro.

Let's be real though... no one complained about cold blooded because MOST people were running stopping power. But now that people running ghost have the same killing power as someone using lightweight/scavenger/flak jacket it's a problem? Plus, in MW2 cold blooded gave u immunity from UAV+Unmanned killstreaks, in Black Ops it takes a WHILE to shoot down enough killstreaks with the default launcher just to get ghost pro.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by ciph4

If I pick up one, should I get MW2 or Black Ops?

I have both and I prefer MW2 by faaaaaaar.

Black Ops was fun for a minute, but it wore out quick.
Plenty of people still play MW2 on XBL/ I won't have to worry about everyone switching over to Black Ops?

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by ciph4

If I pick up one, should I get MW2 or Black Ops?

I have both and I prefer MW2 by faaaaaaar.

Black Ops was fun for a minute, but it wore out quick.
Plenty of people still play MW2 on XBL/ I won't have to worry about everyone switching over to Black Ops?

Back
Top Bottom