Xbox 360 Thread: Forza 4! Arkham City! X-Men (XBLA) Dec 15!

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

http://oi56.tinypic.com/291ynwn.jpgScored these at toys r us today.Postin from my phone so I can't embed the photo for some reason...

how? is there a sale going on?
Not that I'm aware of, I just had a $50 gift card and just happened to stumble upon them. They are the 12+1 cards
pimp.gif

Check your local Toys R Us for sure.

anyone find the live cards for that cheap? my toys r us does not have that sale going on the cards are still retail

In case anyone is considering kinect, don't, it's trash. I got it cause i had money to blow and was lured in by voice controls, it doesn't even work with netflix. Haven't bothered with the adventures but im disappointed with the whole interface so far.

frown.gif
damn I was thinking about getting one. Still probably will when it goes on sale

Just got around to watching Invisible Walls 134 on GT....the way they were talking about AC Brotherhood makes me want to go out and grab a copy right now

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i know its been out awhile but hows Forza 3?

Awesome. Get the greatest hits version for $30 which includes all of the bonus DLC. I plan on picking mine up next check... 20 hours of OT so I deserve something for myself
laugh.gif

But to imagine how much is going to go for taxes out of that
30t6p3b.gif

LA Noire looks DOOOOPE!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Like a better version of Mafia 2.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i MUST know how nba jam is, hoping its good, gonna try and get it for Christmas from the fam
happy.gif

to me its a game that youll play for a week straight then get sick of it. only way you should actually spend money on it is if its on sale for dirt cheap IMO.

Played a couple games between the NFL games, not bad. I'm going to give it a few days and see if I tire of it though... Gonna have my girl play with me on this one
laugh.gif

Definitely a lot better I think if you are playing with humans vs the CPU.

Any NYC NTers with Earthlink????

My buddy just moved to Manhattan and has Earthlink for his ISP... He's been having problems getting his NAT type set to OPEN... Its MODERATE now and hes called earthlink and Lynksis and everyone about it but cant get it fixed... His speeds are fine, 12 MBPS Down and .5 MBPS Up.

Hes gonna get an ethernet cable tomorrow and see if hardwiring will fix the issue but if it doesn't id have to believe its a problem with the ISP right??

My buddy just moved to Manhattan and has Earthlink for his ISP... He's been having problems getting his NAT type set to OPEN... Its MODERATE now and hes called earthlink and Lynksis and everyone about it but cant get it fixed... His speeds are fine, 12 MBPS Down and .5 MBPS Up.

Hes gonna get an ethernet cable tomorrow and see if hardwiring will fix the issue but if it doesn't id have to believe its a problem with the ISP right??

Best Buy has FIFA 11 on sale for $40 if anyones looking. If it rings up regular price make sure you go to customer service to get the discount.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Hes gonna get an ethernet cable tomorrow and see if hardwiring will fix the issue but if it doesn't id have to believe its a problem with the ISP right?
if he has a router he is going to need to open his ports.

link him to this site and ask him to find the model and maker of his router http://portforward.com/ , and after scroll to the bottom look up XBL from there on he will just need to follow the directions

^ Thanks for this, I'm going to do the same on my router. I just got the new 360 last month and it takes time for me to connect to live. I sometimes even have to test the connection in order to connect.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

^ np i had the same problem when i picked up my 360 during its launch 

I ported my router just now and my 360 connected faster than before.  Are there speed gains by doing this? Or does simply secure ports for your 360 when playing on live?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I ported my router just now and my 360 connected faster than before.  Are there speed gains by doing this? Or does simply secure ports for your 360 when playing on live?
yup you get speed gains. before your router was giving the 360 limited access to the internet giving you a NAT type of 3 which is horrible (limted access to games, with high ping or lag).

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

yup you get speed gains. before your router was giving the 360 limited access to the internet giving you a NAT type of 3 which is horrible (limted access to games, with high ping or lag).
Nice. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom