Xbox 360 Thread: Forza 4! Arkham City! X-Men (XBLA) Dec 15!

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Who tried Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare?

I traded my copy of the game in a while back, I think I'm going to pick it up again to try this

I really like it.

And I like the update..... ESPN3 on there is a really nice addition.

Originally Posted by jayt206

How is the quality of ESPN on the new dashboard specifically the HD broadcasts? Is it comparable to watching sports on ESPNHD? Can't wait to download the update tonight.
I watched the Auburn/Ole Miss replay and it was pretty much the same quality as the regular ESPNHD telecast, I'm liking the update, but I still need to cancel my gold before it renews.

Basically any programming that's also on ESPN3.com so yes, NBA games are included. They have the Bucks/Celtics & Kings/Lakers double header scheduled to play live tomorrow.

Has anyone tried Super Meat Boy?

Game is 
pimp.gif
 in my opinion and it's getting great reviews.

I downloaded for 800 points because it was on sale, not sure if it is anymore though. 

I saw the "hype" for it this morning on the local news here in NYC. (Since they were selling it at midnight in Toys R US at Time Square)

honestly, I'm not going to pull the trigger yet. Probably sometime within the next year but no rush to get it now. I wanna see how good it will hold up.

I was kinda fishing for reviews and impressions from fellow NTers. I'm curious to see the games that will bw coming down the road mostly tho

omgitswes wrote:

I traded my copy of the game in a while back, I think I'm going to pick it up again to try this
It's awesome. It ties in with the main story really well.
Zombie Run Down is fun too.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

DANCE CENTRAL
pimp.gif

That is the only game I want so far for Kinect. Looks like too much fun

Originally Posted by its Labrev

omgitswes wrote:

It's awesome. It ties in with the main story really well.
Zombie Run Down is fun too.

how long is it?

Back
Top Bottom