Xbox 360 Thread: Forza 4! Arkham City! X-Men (XBLA) Dec 15!

The new update is alright. It's nothing spectacular but it's nice to see something new.

I'm going to pass on kinect until there are some killer aps for it. I don't know if I'll ever get into the motion game thing.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

DANCE CENTRAL
pimp.gif

word

omgitswes wrote:

DANCE CENTRAL
pimp.gif

That is the only game I want so far for Kinect. Looks like too much fun

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Who tried Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare?

I traded my copy of the game in a while back, I think I'm going to pick it up again to try this
It's awesome. It ties in with the main story really well.
Zombie Run Down is fun too.

how long is it?

Took me about 5 hours to complete it.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

The new update is alright. It's nothing spectacular but it's nice to see something new.

I'm going to pass on kinect until there are some killer aps for it. I don't know if I'll ever get into the motion game thing.

word for word

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

word for word
Truth.

Not gonna lie, I just dropped $149.99 + $49.99 for Dance Central only. Definitely not worth buying the Kinect for ONE game only. Even Netflix functionality's not implemented (yet).

But the beauty is I'm able to get reimbursed for it.
laugh.gif
Thank you, work!

I'm not planning on getting Kinect any time soon, but Dance Central looks like a good game, and a very DLC friendly release. I hope for the sake of Kinect's success that they release a ton of DLC for it.

was able to play kinect today not bad sometime it loses the tracking, but overall

its cool but not 149 cool.  if it gets better titles then i will buy it, so far its good for people who have big families and little kids

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I'm not planning on getting Kinect any time soon, but Dance Central looks like a good game, and a very DLC friendly release. I hope for the sake of Kinect's success that they release a ton of DLC for it.
They've already released DLC for it. It's $3 per song (240 MS points?).

THREE DOLLARS. PER SONG.

For that extra $1 (in comparison to Rock Band tracks), those DLC tracks better include brand new, song-exclusive dance moves. If not, then that price tag might be pushing it.

I bought my 2 pre-ordered Kinect systems from TRU yesterday...then found out about the special they have going today and tomorrow....
I took them both back TRU, returned and repurchased them each with a game, and got 2 $50 gift cards for free!!!!
And guess what...they offered up them gift receipts for the Kinects and each game...endless possibilities....
-sf77

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

I bought my 2 pre-ordered Kinect systems from TRU yesterday...then found out about the special they have going today and tomorrow....
I took them both back TRU, returned and repurchased them each with a game, and got 2 $50 gift cards for free!!!!
And guess what...they offered up them gift receipts for the Kinects and each game...endless possibilities....
-sf77
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

-sf77
nerd.gif

word!

-sf77
nerd.gif
word!
I think dude was implying that you need to further explain yourself.

-sf77
nerd.gif
word!
I think dude was implying that you need to further explain yourself.

im not so sure ur right....anyways... no need to get this thread locked like the other TRU B2G1 deal threads...

text "GAMER" to 332211 to receive a text from Best Buy Gamer good for 20 dollars off Xbox Live 12 month ($29.99 after the sku is applied)

you can reply with "STOP" afterwards to stop receiving promotional texts in the future from Best Buy Gamer.

[h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/15/roy-halladay-named-mlb-2k11-cover-athlete/[/h2]
[h2]Roy Halladay named MLB 2K11 cover athlete [/h2]
by James Ransom-Wiley (8 minutes ago)

Having tossed only the twentieth perfect game in baseball -- ever -- this past season and tacking on twenty more regular season wins, not to mention recording only the second no-hitter in post-season history (in his first post-season game), Phillies ace Roy Halladay has earned himself the cover spot on this spring's Major League Baseball 2K11 (no curse attached). 2K Sports bestowed the honor today, in advance of tomorrow's National League Cy Young Award announcement, which the publisher predicts will go to "Doc" as well.

"I'm honored to be on the cover of Major League Baseball 2K11," said the always-humble Halladay in 2K's announcement. "I'm not one for predictions, but should 2K Sports be right about tomorrow, well, that would be a great way to end the year." Certainly, it would be a better ending than the current one: watching teammate and former MLB 08 cover athlete, Ryan Howard, take strike three looking to seal shut a chance for the team's third-straight World Series appearance.

Or is that not how it played out in your 2K10 season?
Eh, he's awesome but whatever...

Back
Top Bottom