Xbox 360 Thread: Forza 4! Arkham City! X-Men (XBLA) Dec 15!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Amazon product ASIN B003OAG8CC
Is this a good headset?  If I buy it, I'm just gonna just set it on my table and only use the mic and have people's voices ported to my tv speakers.
Man if your gonna spend 20 bucks on  a lil %%% ear piece. throw in like 20 bucks and get a decent headset
TurtleBeach X11s. Thats what i use and they def get the job done
pimp.gif

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...=aps&hvadid=1421047347&ref=pd_sl_45mn42m7ay_e
But I already have some great headphones (not the gaming kind with a mic).

Amazon product ASIN B003OAG8CC
Is this a good headset?  If I buy it, I'm just gonna just set it on my table and only use the mic and have people's voices ported to my tv speakers.
Man if your gonna spend 20 bucks on  a lil %%% ear piece. throw in like 20 bucks and get a decent headset
pimp.gif

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...=aps&hvadid=1421047347&ref=pd_sl_45mn42m7ay_e
Avy is wild
roll.gif

Question on the turtle beachs...

How easy is it to go back from TV Speakers to Headset. I don't want to have to plug in and unplug wires every time I want to use the headset/watch netflix.

Battlefield Vietnam will be copped. Sale starts on April 5th.

[table][tr][td]
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

[/td][td]
Discount Date
[/td][td]
Price
[/td][td]
Savings

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vietnam[/td][td]April 5-11[/td][td]600[/td][td]50%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Onslaught Mode[/td][td]April 5-11[/td][td]200[/td][td]50%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kit Shortcut Bundle Pack[/td][td]April 5-11[/td][td]600[/td][td]75%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Specact Upgrade Bundle[/td][td]April 5-11[/td][td]240[/td][td]50%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Battlefield 1943[/td][td]April 5-11[/td][td]600[/td][td]50%[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

pimp.gif

Avy is wild
roll.gif

Question on the turtle beachs...

How easy is it to go back from TV Speakers to Headset. I don't want to have to plug in and unplug wires every time I want to use the headset/watch netflix.
Those gaming headsets plug straight into your xbox via usb plug, so you can just unplug them when you want sound to come from your tv/receiver.

April 1st to to May 15th, Buy Halo Reach Defiant Map pack (800 ms pts aka 10 dollars) and get 400 pts aka 5 dollars back after a while.

b. Special Offer 2: During the Promotion Period, purchase Halo Reach Defiant Map Pack or Halo Reach Games on Demand and you will receive four hundred (400) Microsoft Points ("Special Offer 2"). Limit: One (1) Special Offer 2 per person. Terms and conditions of Microsoft Points apply. Points expire 12/31/11.

Each Special Offer is a code that will be emailed 8-10 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.

Anyone know how to REBALL a xbox 360? Has anyone done it?

Reballing basically means to repair the RROD on the 360s permanently through some sort of method....if anyone has can they post a tutorial or any info?

Thanks

uh i signed up for netflix for the 1 month free trial

i didnt know i needed xbox live gold to get it. it didnt really ask me.

but i also purchased 500 points cause i wanted to download the z0mb13 game.

so when was it that it added gold without asking me?

my gold plan is 3 + 3 months...which seems like a promotion going on right now

Mar 28, 2011MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE BILL.MS.NE8.26
Mar 28, 2011MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE 800-386-5528.47

what should i do? and is that 8.26 netflix? or the points? cause i just signed up for netflix on the 26th or something.

i feel swindled but i dont know if i should just keep it.

is it true that its very hard to cancel your Xbox Live subscription

the dashboard is doing that 40% off 1 year subscription. but it auto renews if you don't cancel it.

have heard from others' experience that its very hard to do so, and sometimes impossible

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

the dashboard is doing that 40% off 1 year subscription. but it auto renews if you don't cancel it.

have heard from others' experience that its very hard to do so, and sometimes impossible

Trust me don't check auto renew I went through hell with that.It took me five calls to customer service to disable it. On xbox.com there is an option to disable itBut, it doesnt work you receive a error

^Like vintage says. I hear MS automatically renews your membership without notifying you in advance. And when you call to tell them you didn't want to renew, MS won't let you refund. I don't even think you can uncheck auto-renew. My advice to you all, just buy an actual prepaid xbox live gold card so you won't have to enter any credit card info.

If you're looking to keep playing Xbox Live just buy another 12 month and add it to whatever time you have now.. but if you are just looking to cancel it, Then you have to call them suckers to get it canceled.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I had to hop on the deal @ April 1 for X-Men..

man i tried to hop on that %*%* and i kept getting error...4 hours later it was back at 800 points i tried like 10 times to get it at 200 points...
i ended up getting doom 2 

Commander Shepard has already saved the galaxy twice, but the final entry in the Mass Effect trilogy could be either the hero's last stand or finest hour. Earth is in jeopardy, entire civilizations are at risk, and we've got all the details. Our latest issue has 12 pages of exclusive info, screens, and art that no Mass Effect fan should miss.

Subscribers should be receiving their issues in the coming days. After you finish reading up, don't forget to keep checking back with gameinformer.com throughout the month, since we'll have plenty of updates delving into Mass Effect 3 and the franchise as a whole.

In addition to explaining Shepard's latest mission, the May issue includes an in-depth look at Spider-Man: Edge of Time, a status report on upcoming Kinect software, and an examination of rumors that Activision might buy Take Two. 

15s51yg.jpg

GAMEINFORMER

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Trust me don't check auto renew I went through hell with that.It took me five calls to customer service to disable it. On xbox.com there is an option to disable itBut, it doesnt work you receive a error
I guessing I got lucky, actually worked for me when I did it. 

^Like vintage says. I hear MS automatically renews your membership without notifying you in advance. And when you call to tell them you didn't want to renew, MS won't let you refund. I don't even think you can uncheck auto-renew. My advice to you all, just buy an actual prepaid xbox live gold card so you won't have to enter any credit card info.

Thought of buying the card in-store. But XBOX lures you with these 40% off deals. And that is quite a bit of savings.I didn't try to input my CC info in yet. But I didn't see any un check option for auto renew.

i bought the gears triple pack...

i thought it would be like the ps3 god of war collection 

but its gears 1 platium disc and gears 2 disc with a code card for the gears maps 
grin.gif

anyone play? i jumped in a player match and didnt know what i was doing i shot the crap out of my enemy for like a block but he ran up and cut me in half or something 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

very significant Xbox Live Arcade sale going on. Courtesy of Major Nelson / CAG:

April 12th - April 19th "MSGS Sale" OPEN TO ALL XBL MEMBERS

XBLADLCAvatar Store
  • Fable III Warrior Helmet (Male/Female) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
  • Gears of War 2 Locust Drone Armor (Male/Female) - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
  • Gears of War 3 Ticker (Pet) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
  • Halo 3: ODST Marine Armor (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
  • Halo: Reach Emile Spartan 239 Armor (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

This week, Xbox LIVE Gold members can save 50% on the following Xbox LIVE Capcom Content:
[table][tr][td]Capcom Theme[/td][td]Discount Date[/td][td]Price[/td][td]Savings [/td][/tr][tr][td]Marvel vs Capcom 2[/td][td]April 12-18[/td][td]600[/td][td]50%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mega Man 10[/td][td]April 12-18[/td][td]400[/td][td]50%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Final Fight: Double Impact[/td][td]April 12-18[/td][td]400[/td][td]50%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bionic Commando: Rearmed[/td][td]April 12-18[/td][td]400[/td][td]50%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix[/td][td]April 12-18[/td][td]600[/td][td]50%[/td][/tr][/table]

Enjoy exclusive one-day only savings on Friday, April 15 with a full list of titles below. Additionally, get 50 percent off April 12 – 18 on map packs and add-ons for great games like Halo, Gears of War, Forza and more.

For more details and a full list of games on sale, please visit www.xbox.com/mgssale
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]
Discount Date

[/td][td]
Price
[/td][td]
Savings

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
LIMBO
[/td][td]
April 15
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Castle Crashers
[/td][td]
April 15
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Shadow Complex
[/td][td]
April 15
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Trials HD
[/td][td]
April 15
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Monday Night Combat
[/td][td]
April 15
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][/table]
Then

[table][tr][td]
Spring Fling Theme

[/td][td]
Discount Date
[/td][td]
Price
[/td][td]
Savings

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved Toned Body
[/td][td]
April 19-25
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved Dance Workout: Bollywood
[/td][td]
April 19-25
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures 2
[/td][td]
April 19-25
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Peggle
[/td][td]
April 19-25
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Peggle Nights
[/td][td]
April 19-25
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Plants vs. Zombies
[/td][td]
April 19-25
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
ilomilo
[/td][td]
April 19-25
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
April 19-25
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
April 19-25
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Monkey Prop
[/td][td]
April 19-25
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
50%
[/td][/tr][/table]

AMPED!
pimp.gif

Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Beta Kicks off April 25

Join the battle for Sera and help shape the biggest blockbuster of 2011 when the Gears of War 3 multiplayer beta launches on April 25, exclusively on Xbox LIVE! Fans who preorder a copy of Gears of War 3 from participating GameStops will receive three weeks of beta access and get an early taste of three spectacular competitive multiplayer modes on four brand new maps, as well as a chance to unlock exclusive content. Bulletstorm: Epic Edition owners will get early access starting April 18 through the Bulletstorm disc.
[table][tr][td]
Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Beta
[/td][td]
Key Dates
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Bulletstorm Preview
[/td][td]
Monday, April 18, 2011
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Gears of War 3 Beta
[/td][td]
Monday, April 25, 2011
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Beta concludes
[/td][td]
Sunday, May 15, 2011
[/td][/tr][/table]

heads up, the One Day only Friday Sale has been up for several hours now so if you were waiting for one of those games, it's live. Picked up Limbo so far.

For the complete list, see the bottom of the last page. Plenty of good ones are on sale.

sole_vintage, have you tried taking out the hard drive and putting it back in? first time I've heard of a slim red ringing.

If anyone plays Halo Reach, lmk. I got the Noble pack on sale and the Defiant map pack with the 400 rebate. swag.

Back
Top Bottom