Xbox 360 Thread: Forza 4! Arkham City! X-Men (XBLA) Dec 15!

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

why doesn't this thread rack up the posts like the ps3 thread??
Because they have a group of dudes who constantly update the PS3 thread and play together online (well not right now
laugh.gif
). This thread doesn't.

my live expired the 20th
tired.gif
any deals for a year subscription. really dont want to do the 40% through xbl due to the auto renew (went through hell and back to get them to disable it when i first got a 360)

good looks

Deal of the Week

April 19th - "Spring Fling" GOLD MEMBERS ONLY

XBLA
DLC

April 19th - April 25th "Sega Sale" OPEN TO ALL XBL MEMBERS

** Before purchasing some of these titles, be sure to investigate if the the Compilation Discs listed in the FAQ are a better value for you

XBLA

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

why doesn't this thread rack up the posts like the ps3 thread??
Because they have a group of dudes who constantly update the PS3 thread and play together online (well not right now
laugh.gif
). This thread doesn't.
Partially true. I also think there's a lot of issues with PSN and they come together to complain and try to get it fixed. The network has been down for like 5 days now? Cmon Sony...
grin.gif

empirestrikesfirst - you can add me if you want. Been playing a lot of MK lately but definitely on BOPs a lot too.

Bro fist.

Pull all those banned consoles out from under your bed or from in your closet, because Microsoft just made one of the biggest mistakes they have ever done!

Earlier this morning, on April 26th, Microsoft unbanned every single console that has ever been banned from Xbox Live. It is un certain if Microsoft has a backup of all the banned consoles but as for now, there are no signs of the consoles being rebanned. With the unbanning of all the KV's this means all your Jtags will be unbanned as well, however booting them will still result in a near instant ban!

It would be clever if Microsoft did this to inspire the people deprived of PS3 to reuse the server, however this seems more like a human error. Regardless of the situation, someone is going to be in a lot of trouble for this one!

In order to do this you are going to need to take your banned console and plug it into live, then you are going to have to manually update your dash using this file [Removed]. Simply put that on the root of a USB stick and reboot the console, it should automatically start installing the update.

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=59637720

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Bro fist.

Pull all those banned consoles out from under your bed or from in your closet, because Microsoft just made one of the biggest mistakes they have ever done!

Earlier this morning, on April 26th, Microsoft unbanned every single console that has ever been banned from Xbox Live. It is un certain if Microsoft has a backup of all the banned consoles but as for now, there are no signs of the consoles being rebanned. With the unbanning of all the KV's this means all your Jtags will be unbanned as well, however booting them will still result in a near instant ban!

It would be clever if Microsoft did this to inspire the people deprived of PS3 to reuse the server, however this seems more like a human error. Regardless of the situation, someone is going to be in a lot of trouble for this one!

In order to do this you are going to need to take your banned console and plug it into live, then you are going to have to manually update your dash using this file [Removed]. Simply put that on the root of a USB stick and reboot the console, it should automatically start installing the update.

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=59637720
Don't JTags get instantly banned once they attempt to sign on to Xbox Live? They'll just try to sign on XBL and get rebanned. This is either a clever move by Microsoft trying to get people who left to come back with the downfall of Sony's PS3 or they just made a big mistake. I suppose only time will tell, but for now I have no worries 
grin.gif

well, Hulu+ isn't available outside the US. Neither is Netflix or ESPN. It isn't down to the company turning it's back on international users.

Risk Factions 400 MSP Savings of 50%
Banjo Kazooie 600 MSP Savings of 50%
Centipede & Millipede 200 MSP Savings of 50%
Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting 200 MSP Savings of 50%
Contra 200 MSP Savings of 50%
I recommend Banjo Kazooie. If you owned a n64 back in the day, the nostalgia is worth 600 pts. I would stay away from Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting because if you're remotely interested in that, you're better off going with Super Street Fighter II HD Turbo Remix

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Vintage whats your GT?
Did you send me a friend request cuzzo?  Is that you?  Or is that another cuzzo from NT?

Yea thats me. I tried every variation of J Cuzzo 
tired.gif
. I had Jcuzzo, but that #!$@ looks weak.

Yo, my XBOX Elite is having issues.

It will usually stop playing discs and have technical difficulties.  Anyone know what the issue may be?

It's not RROD.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

cant u install disc? ^
This is what I do with the games I play alot.. The xbox is mad quiet because the disc ain't constantly spinning all loud and @#%% which is also very good for the xbox itself. It doesn't take very long to install either.. and that's the only use for my 250GB HD. 

question

can i have two 250 gig harddrives? and will it be easy like i figure i buy one to put movies on and just swap them out each time...and easy i mean could i have my gt on both, incase i wanna play a arcade or downloaded game? been youtubing it and havent found anything i found a 250 bootleg harddrive on amazon for 50 and it got 5 stars all across the board

I'm not sure about having your GT on both HD's you'll probably have to recover every time.. And I don't see why you couldn't have 5 Harddrives if you really wanted. But I'm almost sure you'll have to recover your GT every time you go on a different HD.. I might be wrong but don't think so. If you wanted to recover that's very easy and pretty fast too! Well for me at least

Originally Posted by sole vintage

what carver said is right you will need to recover your gamertag. i bought this generic HD off amazon works perfectly the only problem is you cant play original Xbox games with it
http://www.amazon.com/250GB-Drive-Xbox-360-Slim-Generic/dp/B004LHBB92/ref=pd_cp_e_3

oh crap but i just found out i cant save movies to the xbox hard drive correct? only zune movies

anyone know if i could save movies from my comp to the 16gig flash drive and then just plug and play...or is there something better i could buy with more space and just plug and play easily

this is the drive i seen with great reviews and some say it plays old games as well 

http://www.amazon.com/250...d=1304018754&sr=8-11

Back
Top Bottom