Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Yeah I feel that. I can't even play the beta so I have no desire to cop because of what AW was. I've heard a lot of good and some bad. I just don't think I'll NEED BLOPS 3 when Gears is here.
BLOPS 3 is strickly sale purchase for me. Zombies will be fun def.

Gears is sexy man.

Bro you gonna love MGS V. I can't wait to get home from work to dig back into it.
Yeah can't wait to squad up with you guys on Gears. MGS V will defnitely take up some of my time but after I graduate Drill SGT school and clear my unit, I'll be taking about a month of leave so I should have plenty of time to dig in these games.
Hurry up man. Need you to get back online! lol

I was garbage last night except for a few moments where the beast was reawakened. It'll take me about a week to get back into the groove of things, but I'll be on again tonight late PST if you fellas are on Gears again.

I know this may sound ******ed but can i add people right now if I sign on to my xbox live acct on my pc at work. I always forget to add people when I get home so i'm always playing all these games solo dolo.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Edit: I got it! Sent a request to a few of you.

Last edited:
I put in gears for the first time and online is giving me a service error alert. Wtf is this. I already lost hope. Especially after halo. Asterisk Microsoft, b.

Gears is everything to me right now, I never played gears 1 online. I was taken back on why I couldn't use a hammerburst instead of the lancer. The game is def official. I'm usually on late, 2am est. I'm always willing to throw some NT fellas in the backpack.

Add me KingRNS

I really don't understand how people think this game is an upgrade from Advanced Warfare.  It's the same garbage. Stupid guns, stupid futuristic perks and stuff, people running/jumping all over the damn place, spawns flipping every 20 seconds because of it.  

Trash

Black Ops 3 Beta is unplayable at the moment.

Nothing but Connection Lost messages and unplayable lag and intermittence. Gonna wait till tonight for all the rooks to get on and hope that the servers are more stable.

I really don't understand how people think this game is an upgrade from Advanced Warfare.  It's the same garbage. Stupid guns, stupid futuristic perks and stuff, people running/jumping all over the damn place, spawns flipping every 20 seconds because of it.  

Trash

For me the movement is a little slower which I like.

Perks are pretty much the same so no complaints.

Guns are guns.

Just played a few matches since the beta is now open. Like people have said, basically this is a slower Advanced warfare. Now personally, I was a fan of advanced warfares super fast zipping through the air using boosts etc. SO initially I'm not liking BO3 as much.

Nothing really special about this. Just same old COD. I definitely don't think this is a day 1 for me. I was able to snag AW for like $30 during black friday last year so if that deal happens this year ill probably bite.

Man I'm five games in all positive and top of leaderboard but my record is 2-3
chrispaulnoway.png

I can't win to lose in these duty streets

Last edited:
Black Ops is not it. Nope.

Now Gears, that's definitely it.

Only thing the damn shotty is broken. Get point blank range and shoot without L triggering and your bullets go right through, it's really annoying. Feels like blind firing anytime with it seems to miss 80% of the time.

Now the sniper.....feels like everything is a headshot. I'm not complaining tho, lol.

Back
Top Bottom