Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
CNgsPT7WIAACVzG.jpg
Uglier than the advance warfare one

Last couple COD's i was sick of them before the first map pack even dropped.  Im gonna be done with this one before the Beta is even over.
laugh.gif

Just terrible.

maybe i'll cop a 360 and go play some of the old ones cause they just keep getting worse at this point (didn't think that was even possible after Advanced Warfare)

Last edited:
I think the people who think Black Ops 3 is garbage are probably just trash players the people I ever see crying about a Call of Duty game is the worst of the worst and don't want to put in the time to get decent.

This game is definitely better than AW and Idk about ghost yet because I thought Ghost was one of the best balance versions of CoD history.

It just feel like Black Ops 2 with Destiny's double jumps and supers plus Titanfall's wall running.
Which is cool I played all three games heavy and still from time to time.

I caught a lot of dudes slipping wall running into their spawn you see them trying to head glitch or laying prone. The mechanics in this don't allow for camping which is fine by me I always thought people who camped were scrub anyway.

I think the people who think Black Ops 3 is garbage are probably just trash players the people I ever see crying about a Call of Duty game is the worst of the worst and don't want to put in the time to get decent.

This game is definitely better than AW and Idk about ghost yet because I thought Ghost was one of the best balance versions of CoD history.

It just feel like Black Ops 2 with Destiny's double jumps and supers plus Titanfall's wall running.
Which is cool I played all three games heavy and still from time to time.

I caught a lot of dudes slipping wall running into their spawn you see them trying to head glitch or laying prone. The mechanics in this don't allow for camping which is fine by me I always thought people who camped were scrub anyway.
You def can still camp in this COD but I agree with your garbage statement. It's there "opinion" but garbage is pretty extreme to lable it but to each its own.

I know some dudes that are decent at COD but just hate it for whatever reason but instead of leaving COD alone they play it every year just to whine and complain about how bad it is.

I think Black Ops 3 is the best COD I've played since Black Ops 2.

This game feels more like Call Of Destiny than Call of Duty but I'm still enjoying the hell out of it.

Anyone else reserve the Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition? I have the Xbox One version locked down through Amazon but kinda want the PC version. Hoping I can find someone to trade with closer to release.

You def can still camp in this COD but I agree with your garbage statement. It's there "opinion" but garbage is pretty extreme to lable it but to each its own.
Not with me I could wall run and double jump in their spawn in no time when you catch a camper by surprise its like they drop the controller they don't know how to act in CQB
If they try to sit in a building I'm throwing nades In there to kill them or get them weak

COD is just dry cause we get it every year..

Joint like a basketball or football game at this point you know what your getting into but you just want the update..

COD needs to take like two-three years and develop a game that's fresh..

This new joint feel like a titanfall collab..

Or just give us the game we want. A new MWF.

But you be hearing dudes say they putting whole clips and getting one shot. Then I be like let me see these videos where you doing that and it just be dudes aim is all over the place and the other guys aim is right dead center. I'm not hating instead of trash should've used less skilled. I'm saying it's hard for me to take people's opinions serious if they not even a decent player who can go positive consistently. But these dudes want to run through choke points like a chicken with their heads cut off and wonder why they dying. You always scan a choke point for enemies and go the path with most cover while staying pre aimed instead in case a enemy running the same path it's common sense really and when you get a head to head battle don't just stand there shooting move side to side and drop shot they going save you more than anything in this game

The majority of the COD player base isn't positive.  Most people are barely holding a .80 k/d, the funny thing is those are the dudes that complain the most about losing gun fights.

That applies to every shooting game though. The majority of any shooting games player base is under 1.0 and even 1.0 is bad.

Shrugs.

Last edited:
We just want traditional ground CoD. It's even worse because they just so happened to introduce exo suits right after Titanfall. Now with this CoD we have wall running and power ups similar to Destiny. It's like these guys aren't even trying anymore. They're just bitimg off of everyone else. That being said, I haven't been able to play BLOPS 3 beta but so far from what I've seen, I'm not impressed enough to pay more than $30 for it.

We just want traditional ground CoD. It's even worse because they just so happened to introduce exo suits right after Titanfall. Now with this CoD we have wall running and power ups similar to Destiny. It's like these guys aren't even trying anymore. They're just bitimg off of everyone else. That being said, I haven't been able to play BLOPS 3 beta but so far from what I've seen, I'm not impressed enough to pay more than $30 for it.

This guy gets it...

Back
Top Bottom