Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Played like 6 hours of ground zero yesterday. Now i wanna play mgsv smh.

I played for about 10 minutes after I put 4 hours on the witcher 3

I got spotted by the first sniper tower and got lit tf up :rofl:

IM TRASH BRAHS... :lol:

What would you tell someone who was considering buying The Witcher 3 to get them to cop?

Only other game out I'm considering is MGS and that's gonna take a backseat when Taken King drops.

- Lots of nipple

- VERY heavy story development

- Even the side quests have fully scripted dialog

- Choices you make have effect in the story

- The game can be very cumbersome because its soooooo big

- Combat is as challenging as you make it... lots of difficulties

Its a HUGE open world game that is a similar genre of lord of the rings, elder scrolls, dungeons and dragons (dragons, huge monsters, locations and names that are extremely hard to pronounce and remember, lore driven, etc). If you're not into that type of stuff but like open world games, MGS is probably a better choice.

Last edited:
witcher and mgs are both fire ... wild hunt would take more time to do everything but it boils down to what you like more fantasy or gun fight espionage type stuff ... witcher 3 legit felt like playing game of thrones to me and i loved that ... im only 10+ hrs into mgs5 but my only knock so far is that there isnt as much story as im used to in mgs but theres still mad memorable things so its whatever ... TW3s story is crazy developed

downside as to why I couldn't get into it was cuz you can't make your own character

Its funny you say this, because usually I would agree that I much prefer RPG's where I make my own guy.
But, I found the writing, story progression, and most importantly the dialogue choices, to be so excellent that I felt like I had created my own character anyway

Also, I never played any other Witcher games, and read none of the lore before W3, and I still came away very impressed with "my version" of Geralt

Have you heard about this whole red rep making you unable to match players at all thing? It didn't happen to me but a bunch of people we know like the Slayer and the BTB kids basically got reported down to red rep and that makes you unable to match people in multiplayer.

Such a stupid idea on Microsoft's part. Mines been sliding down too ever since this became common knowledge. Can't search ranked alone because there's no party restrictions in ranked, and if you search in parties you get reported to the point where you can't search at all.

Great job 343 and Microsoft. Genius moves.

stupid system but now its affecting gears with players not finding any matches anymore.

Microsoft now knows about the issue. Do not, under any circumstances, attempt to defraud the system by sharing positive reputation amongst one another in here. Microsoft will notice this right away and you could be banned

Is MSG almost, quote "almost", like GTA in terms of open world environment where you can gun random people down and jack cars?

I'm running out of space on my "500 GB HD". Just bought Far Fry 4 for cheap and it's pretty fun. Now I know it was best to actually buy the physical discs so you can delete one game and reinstall it if you feel like playing it again. I don't think I'll have enough space for the anticipated games Fallout 4 and Halo 5. I'm pretty sure their memory is going to be big.

Have you heard about this whole red rep making you unable to match players at all thing? It didn't happen to me but a bunch of people we know like the Slayer and the BTB kids basically got reported down to red rep and that makes you unable to match people in multiplayer.

Such a stupid idea on Microsoft's part. Mines been sliding down too ever since this became common knowledge. Can't search ranked alone because there's no party restrictions in ranked, and if you search in parties you get reported to the point where you can't search at all.

Great job 343 and Microsoft. Genius moves.

stupid system but now its affecting gears with players not finding any matches anymore.

Microsoft now knows about the issue. Do not, under any circumstances, attempt to defraud the system by sharing positive reputation amongst one another in here. Microsoft will notice this right away and you could be banned
Hey we made a system that doesn't work, don't try and fix it or we'll ban you.

Truly yours,
Microsoft

Is MSG almost, quote "almost", like GTA in terms of open world environment where you can gun random people down and jack cars?

I'm running out of space on my "500 GB HD". Just bought Far Fry 4 for cheap and it's pretty fun. Now I know it was best to actually buy the physical discs so you can delete one game and reinstall it if you feel like playing it again. I don't think I'll have enough space for the anticipated games Fallout 4 and Halo 5. I'm pretty sure their memory is going to be big.

My guy...

u can delete and reinstall digital games.

When you delete one, it'll show up on the right most edge under "ready to install"

you'll see what I mean
son, for real, get it

Im debating it. Enjoying ground zero right now tho. I dont wanna cop and get to invested in mgsv when ttk is around the corner.

Ps is it possible to gt a s rank if they see you? Not caught but the see you come look around then go back to normal?

You can get S even if you're seen depends on the mission

Word?

I haven't got an S yet only A I been doing the first mission over trying to get an S haven't even see what the second joint looks like....

Side ops are too fun and developing mother base is wild... Can't wait for my diamond dog to grow up.. My horse is stuntastic.. I'm about 8 hours in...

Yall really making me consider getting this msv smh. To many games to many .......

YOU GOTTA COP. IT'S TOO LIT.

FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T COP, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR VIDEO GAME CAREER.

I HAVEN'T EVEN FIRED UP DESTINY SINCE IT LAUNCED AND EVERYONE KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE ME SOME DESTINY PVP.

THINKING I SHOULD OF COPPED ON XBOX THOUGH. NO ONE BE TALKING ON PLAYSTATION. STRAIGHT EMO AND QUIET.
Add me on PSN bro we always in party chat

(With my Xbox people)

NT PS aren't social.
Add me on ps I might cop tomorrow
Psn: nawghtyhare

Back
Top Bottom