Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I just can't win with my Xbox. I rented Mad Max from the red box since I only got about 3 days left here in training. I go to install the game and get a message saying that I have to update the game online first before I can even install it :smh:

I just can't win with my Xbox. I rented Mad Max from the red box since I only got about 3 days left here in training. I go to install the game and get a message saying that I have to update the game online first before I can even install it
mean.gif
Games not having day-1 updates is a nintendo thing now.

I just can't win with my Xbox. I rented Mad Max from the red box since I only got about 3 days left here in training. I go to install the game and get a message saying that I have to update the game online first before I can even install it :smh:
Games not having day-1 updates is a nintendo thing now.
I'm not even throwing shade but I have never not been able to play a PS4 offline without an update. It could be luck of draw with my game selection but that sucks. Seriously what can you do with your X1 offline? Thankfully Gears worked without an update.

i know this gun is VERY under appreciated but the m4a1 & the G3 were my fav guns in COD4. mp5 dropshot when i was being a tryhard.

While on the cod subject, I can't find a game to save my life on AW. Is there a trick to finding one?? I've tried several modes and I've sat on all trying to find available games for bout 3-4 minutes each

People really like Cod like this still. Thought it was a dead horse beat already.
well i was talking about cod 4 because that game for me was "the game" (gears 1 &G.R.A.W as well) but i wont lie the series fell off a few games later. it really sucks when games u like become too popular because you literally see them go away from what is their "bread & butter" that the core fans LOVE them for.

well i was talking about cod 4 because that game for me was "the game" (gears 1 &G.R.A.W as well) but i wont lie the series fell off a few games later. it really sucks when games u like become too popular because you literally see them go away from what is their "bread & butter" that the core fans LOVE them for.
CoD 4: MW was one of my favorite games when all my friends played, after that the series started going down hill for me.

Back
Top Bottom