Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Evolve anyone?
NO :lol:

You can get S even if you're seen depends on the mission

Word?

I haven't got an S yet only A I been doing the first mission over trying to get an S haven't even see what the second joint looks like....

Side ops are too fun and developing mother base is wild... Can't wait for my diamond dog to grow up.. My horse is stuntastic.. I'm about 8 hours in...
lol you could have been had your dog, you only to do like 8 main missions and bam, full grown

PS. horse is a waste of developing money unless them skulls got you shook

Last edited:
Maybe if BLOPS 3 doesn't sell as well they expect we'll get a MW remaster :nerd:

MW remaster would be dope.

I'd be hilarious to see all the older heads get back on the cod they've been asking for and get mopped by the people who haven't stopped. :rofl:

Last edited:
MW remaster would be dope.

I'd be hilarious to see all the older heads get back on the cod they've been asking for and get mopped by the people who haven't stopped.
roll.gif
Itd honestly be worth it. But you're right; no more excuses.

Playing through alot of those campaigns again would be alot of fun.

Nah man.. I think if someone put MW2 in my hands today I'd still get this work.

Even with the kids that never stopped.. Joint is like riding a bike, you never forget.

Even with the kids that never stopped.. Joint is like riding a bike, you never forget.
Yeah people act like CoD changes drastically. I hadn't touched AW since last December and I picked up black ops 3 like it was nothing. The only shooter that I "forgot" how to play was halo 4. I can pick up reach, halo 3 mw1-2 And start playing again like that

Last edited:
I would only accept a MW2 remaster if it came with the unpatched dual wield OP Model 1887s.

Funnest times i ever had in a CoD game to date.

I would only accept a MW2 remaster if it came with the unpatched dual wield OP Model 1887s.

Funnest times i ever had in a CoD game to date.

:lol: pre patch they were OD OP... same with the secondary akimbo FMG9 in MW3.

MW2 is mad broken though so they have to fix tubes and all that.

MW2 also with MW1 had the best hit detection and I don't understand how they can't just reuse the same netcode.

Treyarch makes the best CODs these days, but their hit detection and camera angles causes many lost gunfights.

I am currently playing Batman and it's aight but not how ya'll hyped it up though. Just a lot of button mashing and rock and sock em I just keep pressing **** until all the enemies are dead. Granted I've only played like 3 missions I think I left off where I got poison ivy and had to do learning of the batmobile.

Will hold off on MG5 until it's like $20 or something.

Honestly I just want to rock with Halo lol. Hopefully they fix the hit detection on it.

Funny the subject of this thread is old COD's right now.

My buddy dug up his old 360 and fixed the red ring the other day and we been playin World at War and Modern Warfare 2 on it for the last couple days 
laugh.gif

Love those games so much more than the last couple COD's.  Even now with them being old and the graphics being weak, it's still more fun than the new ones.  

Almost every map is cool too.

Last edited:
I'd be hilarious to see all the older heads get back on the cod they've been asking for and get mopped by the people who haven't stopped.
roll.gif

Yup, i was destroying dudes on MW2 yesterday and hadn't played it in years. And other than a couple hours of the Beta last week haven't played any COD for a while.

playing with a guy with nothing unlocked too cause my buddy doesn't know the password to his regular Live account 
laugh.gif

If any COD remaster occurs it damn well better include the OG COD-4 Shipment map
Headquarters on that map was too crazy

My all-time favorite map/objective combo, purely for the laughs and crazy nonsense

HQ + Shipment + 3 nades + fastfire P90's = KD ratio 85/25

Hiding in the shed trying to wait my turn to call in the chopper, whole teams getting obliterated by single airstrikes, constant choppers from both teams…ah reminisce

Almost veryone would backout, if shipment wasn't voted as the headquarters map.

Getiing a heli on that map, then just chilling in the cointainer.
Backstabbing people seeking safety from my heli. :pimp:

Last edited:
Lmao^^ and smh at all you akimbo trolls, hated y'all with a passion. Favorite map of all time had to be crash & crossfire in COD4. 

Back
Top Bottom