Speaking of gears.......anybody wanna squad up in gears tonight :nerd:

Last edited:
Word we got gears b

Speaking of gears.......anybody wanna squad up in gears tonight
nerd.gif
Gotta feel that update out. I am down.

Has anyone here played with the new UI?

Any thoughts or opinions?

Im really eager to see how they handle snap apps, like tv etc. 

They messaged me about it but I still don't have it, Imma hard reset later to check if I got it.
everyone in the preview brogram got that message, but who actually gets the update is determined on tenure+actually being involved with reporting things and such. so some people will be getting it like a month from now

Plan on joining the Xbox One family in a few days. See this good deal on Amazon for the Gears of War Bundle that's $349. Plan on ordering that bundle and a 3 month Xbox Live card for $18 Wednesday night/Thursday morning with Amazon Prime so it will arrive on Saturday.

Will I have to order a Xbox live online card or will it come with one?

Get paid Friday so I will be using some of that money to get NBA 2K16, Destiny & maybe GTA V.

Last edited:
Plan on joining the Xbox One family in a few days. See this good deal on Amazon for the Gears of War Bundle that's $349. Plan on ordering that bundle and a 3 month Xbox Live card for $18 Wednesday night/Thursday morning with Amazon Prime so it will arrive on Saturday.

Get paid Friday so I will be using some of that money to get NBA 2K16, Destiny & maybe GTA V.

View media item 1726351

Tryna come out of hiding and play some gears with you boys tonight :nerd: ...but I haven't been on xbox live in a min and found out my subscription just ran out.

For those of you who've purchased xbox live from cdkeys.com how quick do they email you the 25 digit code? Wanna purchase a 3 month right now while I'm on break at work

Tryna come out of hiding and play some gears with you boys tonight :nerd: ...but I haven't been on xbox live in a min and found out my subscription just ran out.

For those of you who've purchased xbox live from cdkeys.com how quick do they email you the 25 digit code? Wanna purchase a 3 month right now while I'm on break at work
It's instant

Try this Gears Bundle Amazon product ASIN B015JKLQI0 as it already has a 3 month Xbox Live card and another free game, Mine Craft, which you can just sell, and all for the same price of $350.

Have to warn you though, 500 GB HD will likely not be enough in the long run.

Destiny though? lol you should try/wait for Halo 5 coming out next month, you'd be preoccupied with Gears until then anyway.

BTW, damn Fallout 4 is only 28GB? Thought it'd be more than that. Happy regardless. :smokin

Last edited:
Microsoft is revealing 5 new bundles starting on Monday Sept. 28. I'd hold and see what they reveal.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/09/25/5-new-xbox-one-bundles-will-be-announced-next-week

It's instant

Nice. Well I'm on gears tonight fellas. Let me know if y'all tryna run it.

They messaged me about it but I still don't have it, Imma hard reset later to check if I got it.
Join us in gears

Back
Top Bottom