• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I hated SWAT :lol:

And still do to this day and only play it if a group I'm running with is playing it.

SWAT is really fun but it's too easy. I don't think I've ever played a complete SWAT game and gotten under 18-20 kills. I think it was a ranked playlist at one point and I went hard in the paint in that playlist.

Last edited:
It really isn't. Being able to run doesn't make it play faster, it actually does the opposite.

H1 plays the fastest out of all them by far.

Last edited:
Eh... everything seems faster to me on the streams on watching.

I didnt even consider sprinting a factor in the actual speed of the gameplay :lol:

Even outside of the sprinting it still plays slow.

Kill times map geometry the spacing and the fact that there's so many ways to escape all lend a hand to this. We're going to see more standoffs in H5 than any other game.

Meanwhile this plays insanely fast and there's like 8 things going on at once.

Last edited:
Is Halo 5 already released? Y'all are speaking about the game as if you've been playing the final retail version for months and have logged hundreds of hours in order to develop a well rounded and informed opinion.

I refuse to judge a game based on betas and streams.

Is Halo 5 already released? Y'all are speaking about the game as if you've been playing the final retail version for months and have logged hundreds of hours in order to develop a well rounded and informed opinion.

The gameplay and feel of the game won't change from Beta to Retail.

What you played in the Beta was pretty much what you're getting. Small tweaks here and there, sure. Nerfing a gun or two maybe. But nothing too major to sway the opinions of those who played the Beta.

Last edited:
Think that kinda explains it, most of the folks Anti H5, no pun, basically play Halo. Others like myself have dabbled in other FPS and other titles.

Adapt or die.

:rofl:

I've played CoD since CoD 2 on 360. Played Rainbow Six for a bit. Battlefront. I enjoy RPGs from time to time, like KOTOR on Xbox. The list goes on.

I don't ONLY play Halo, I'm actually just a hardcore gamer for the most part, and I have my favorites like anyone who puts in lots of time playing video games.

I don't get the feels then man. Cod has turned for the worse and folks just moved on, hardcore fans stick with it

You're acting as if any of these key talking points have changed post beta to now. They haven't. You've played what's basically the game already. I don't see what's wrong with commenting on it.

I don't think I need to log hundreds of hours to do that. I've done that with all the other Halo games and understand what I am looking for when playing them.

Last edited:
I hated SWAT :lol:

And still do to this day and only play it if a group I'm running with is playing it.

SWAT is really fun but it's too easy. I don't think I've ever played a complete SWAT game and gotten under 18-20 kills. I think it was a ranked playlist at one point and I went hard in the paint in that playlist.

Easy cuz u can aim, not everyone is that fast.

It's fine to comment; that's the purpose of this forum.

IMO, I would rather judge the final retail version than the beta from 10 months ago. However, if you feel that the beta was an accurate representation of the final product and you didn't like it, so be it.

Kill times map geometry the spacing and the fact that there's so many ways to escape all lend a hand to this. We're going to see more standoffs in H5 than any other game.

that's fast ? Dude just standing throwing nades

I don't get the feels then man. Cod has turned for the worse and folks just moved on, hardcore fans stick with it

CoD is different. I stopped taking it serious after MW2. I play them, sure. But I could give a crap less what they add into that game series. I'm not invested like I am in Halo. I couldn't tell you the first thing about CoD's storyline.

Halo 2 and 3 were my **** and I played them as much as I possibly could. It's just different.

CoD is different. I stopped taking it serious after MW2. I play them, sure. But I could give a crap less what they add into that game series. I'm not invested like I am in Halo. I couldn't tell you the first thing about CoD's storyline.

Halo 2 and 3 were my **** and I played them as much as I possibly could. It's just different.

Personally I really just started getting into the lore I barely followed the story mode on halo, I was always a MP guy so I don't mind the h5 changes in how it effects MP compared to COD MP changes which made it worse. Time wise COD tops Halo for me but Halo will always sit in his own pedestal for FPS. It's all opinion of course but Yall making the halo changes seem more dramatic, "it's destroyed" I hate the new CODs but I wouldn't say they are destroyed they just aren't as fun to me as b4.

The pace of the game play is faster; not the player's movement around the map but rather the frequency in which gun fights occur. That coupled with how punishing dying is makes the need to make fast and correct decisions that much more important.

The large skill gap in H1-H3 is partly attributed to the game play being designed to focus on map and weapon control. Current shooters allow everyone to be a walking tank; making the experience more enjoyable for everyone and reducing the gap between skilled and non-skilled players

iIjust picked a random video so but CE us by far the fastest Halo game. The kill time for a perfect pistol kill is point six seconds,all weapons and power ups all spawn on a static timer which maxes out at 90 seconds so camping can't possibly work, the spawns are 100% predictable, and none of the maps are painfully huge.

I'd just watch videos on that guys page and see for yourself, he's the only H1 pro who ever commentates

my favorite halo was 3 , which i also think was the best one IMO

But the thing is , 343 will never be able to live up to the expectations of some of you because they can never recreate the feeling you had when getting/playing halo 1-3.

Halo 4 defiantly felt different then the other 3 but that is expected , nothing stays the same . Its the same thing with COD , every year people complain because its not COD4.

It really isn't that. Just make a good game. If the game was good to me I'd have no issues it's not about nostalgia. If that was the case I'd hate Reach too and I don't. Reach was molded into a playable game towards the latter years for me.

None of the first three games are similar they're basically all totally different games yet I love them all.

Mt opinion of Halo has been formed through playing hours of hours of playing the series..........So I know what I'm talking about

Never has played Halo 5..........But I know it is bad

:rolleyes :smh: :lol:

Dude's ******** stop being fun months ago. Basically give me what I want, or it is trash and I'll whining and *****ing forever about it

Last edited:
Mt opinion of Halo has been formed through playing hours of hours of playing the series..........So I know what I'm talking about

Never has played Halo 5

:rolleyes :smh: :lol:

Dude's ******** stop being fun months ago
I hope that's not a reference to me cause I said I played the beta. I didn't even reference my playtime as a reference to credibility in my posts today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom