Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Mt opinion of Halo has been formed through playing hours of hours of playing the series..........So I know what I'm talking about

Never has played Halo 5

:rolleyes :smh: :lol:

Dude's ******** stop being fun months ago
I hope that's not a reference to me cause I said I played the beta. I didn't even reference my playtime in my posts today.

Oh it was. I would be money you played the beta just to confirm your own bias of things your don't like

I'm sick of your whining and constant *****ing. Same ole tantrum over and over and over and ******* over

Last edited:
You'd lose that money. No one whined and complained I would say I was very cordial. Why would I want to hate the only video game franchise I consistently play? That's counter productive for my gaming experience.

You're being quite aggressive right now for reasons I don't understand. I've never taken that kind of tone with you man.

Last edited:
This thread really has developed a Mob mentality in regards to this game and me by extension. People can say H5 is lit 1000 of times with no fear of reprisal but the second you have a differing opinion the pitchforks come out.

It's not like I'm not bringing along supporting reasoning. I've never once said something about this game without having a reason why, it's always been a detailed commentary.

Now it's sideways comments about me leading the H5 clan, making a secret tag to play it or saving a spot for XYZ. I'm partly to blame because I've given you all the platform to do so but you've never seen the inverse happen. I've never made jokes or posted memes about any of you.

But I'm just that elitist Halo nerd ruining the litness and doing everything to kill your dreams. It's all good though yall dudes enjoy your thread and as I've said before iIhope you guys have fun with the game. That's sincere.

Last edited:
If you don't like the game don't buy it , its that simple .

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone

Last edited:
I'm not buying it. Does that disqualify me from talking about it? Cause if we have to buy every game we talk about then I'm gonna need to see receipts

Bro only reason why is because almost every post that is coming from you is about how MCC is bad, Halo 5 will be bad, 343 is terrible and ruined halo. People would probably still have the same sentiments as you but you staying saying the same thing all the time. Like do you own any other games b? For Christmas I'll buy you a new game whatever you want b

I'm not buying it. Does that disqualify me from talking about it? Cause if we have to buy every game we talk about then I'm gonna need to see receipts

If you don't like the game and your not buying it , what is their for you to talk about ?

Why waste your time ?

To each his own .... :rolleyes

If you don't like the game and your not buying it , what is their for you to talk about ?

Why waste your time ?

To each his own .... :rolleyes
You realize that you're basically saying that you can only talk about it if you like it.

That's an insane notion. Imagine if the world behaved that way.

Agreed on the last part though to each their own. I've never once told anyone not to buy it. That's far from my place.

Last edited:
I share most of anti's sentiments about the direction of Halo since 343 took the helm. I aired out my grievances in the MCC thread. I don't expect these games to give me the MP experiences of old. I fully understand where he is coming from. Let the man say what he feels. It won't detract from anyone enjoying the game in their own way.

Last edited:
@antidope

Apologies if you feel that me saying that you should head the halo 5 was a sideways comment.

That's the vibe you give off though. "Here's my disseration of why halo 5 will suck."

You say "i hope y'all enjoy the game.", but you've posted several times "don't preorder halo5." Not to mention your dislike of 343.

This thread really has developed a Mob mentality in regards to this game and me by extension. People can say H5 is lit 1000 of times with no fear of reprisal but the second you have a differing opinion the pitchforks come out.

It's not like I'm not bringing along supporting reasoning. I've never once said something about this game without having a reason why, it's always been a detailed commentary.

Now it's sideways comments about me leading the H5 clan, making a secret tag to play it or saving a spot for XYZ. I'm partly to blame because I've given you all the platform to do so but you've never seen the inverse happen. I've never made jokes or posted memes about any of you.

But I'm just that elitist Halo nerd ruining the litness and doing everything to kill your dreams. It's all good though yall dudes enjoy your thread and as I've said before iIhope you guys have fun with the game. That's sincere.

Back
Top Bottom