Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
This thread really has developed a Mob mentality in regards to this game and me by extension. People can say H5 is lit 1000 of times with no fear of reprisal but the second you have a differing opinion the pitchforks come out.

It's not like I'm not bringing along supporting reasoning. I've never once said something about this game without having a reason why, it's always been a detailed commentary.

Now it's sideways comments about me leading the H5 clan, making a secret tag to play it or saving a spot for XYZ. I'm partly to blame because I've given you all the platform to do so but you've never seen the inverse happen. I've never made jokes or posted memes about any of you.

But I'm just that elitist Halo nerd ruining the litness and doing everything to kill your dreams. It's all good though yall dudes enjoy your thread and as I've said before iIhope you guys have fun with the game. That's sincere

I'm not buying it. Does that disqualify me from talking about it? Cause if we have to buy every game we talk about then I'm gonna need to see receipts

You realize that you're basically saying that you can only talk about it if you like it.

That's an insane notion. Imagine if the world behaved that way.

Agreed on the last part though to each their own. I've never once told anyone not to buy it. That's far from my place

View media item 1602793

@antidope

Apologies if you feel that me saying that you should head the halo 5 was a sideways comment.

That's the vibe you give off though. "Here's my disseration of why halo 5 will suck."

You say "i hope y'all enjoy the game.", but you've posted several times "don't preorder halo5." Not to mention your dislike of 343.
Its all good fam dont even sweat it.

I dont recall saying that but to keep it real pre-ordering any video game is a mistake but thats a whole separate issue, thats not just this. Not one that I really care about cause I don't pre-order games, its pointless.

@antidope

Apologies if you feel that me saying that you should head the halo 5 was a sideways comment.

That's the vibe you give off though. "Here's my disseration of why halo 5 will suck."

You say "i hope y'all enjoy the game.", but you've posted several times "don't preorder halo5." Not to mention your dislike of 343.

I dont recall saying that but to keep it real pre-ordering any video game is a mistake but thats a whole separate issue, thats not just this. Not one that I really care about cause I don't pre-order games, its pointless.

if you did, iyen will find it and quote u.. dont worry

Damn, fighting in this thread doe? lol

You can hate or like Halo 5, but the fact is, the only time you'll actually hate it, is if you play against me and I butt wreck you so bad, to the point where you want to return your Halo 5 game for a refund and pick up Black Ops 3 instead where I don't play it.

#CampWithShotgunOrSword

One week left though man, the days have to hurry up!

I agree with you on pre-ordering in terms of availability, becomes there will be enough copies to go around. If one store doesn't have it, another one will. But I will say it's a nice way of getting in game extras.

I feel like people jump on Anti cause he rides so hard for halo.

Its obvious he loves the game and hates what the current state of the game is in.

Honestly i cant fault him for that. If a new studio came and messed up borderlands or fallout i would be just like him.

Yea I can't blame Antidope, he has the right to be disappointed if he's been a fan of Halo for long and bought Halo 1 to Halo 4 and bought them with his hard earned money which eventually and inevitably funded Halo 5.

I used feel the same about Halo 5, but they've been doing a good job hyping it up, the campaign, etc. I like how everything is more balanced, and not everyone has different perks like H4 and Reach. Everyone starts with the same weapons and same ability of sprint and jetpack. Power weapons are earned. I'm hearing from the people who got to play the game early that the game play is different from Halo 4 which I was glad to hear. So far the pre-reviews have been positive for this game.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Antidope  

I dont recall saying that.

Halo 4 is terrible.

That H2A playlist is a sign of terrible things to come. RIP to Halo 5 in advance.

IDK how anyone can purchase H5 when 343 has blown it three times already but whatever.

I just want them to make a good game and I hope y'all enjoy H5.
q94AmTt.gif

“Making a game on the scale of Halo takes hundreds of people with different skills, a singular vision, and time. Lots of time. But before a game reaches store shelves, the team must create thousands of assets that are tracked in two week deadlines. We call Sprints.

Last edited:
Just finished the new raid in Destiny, got my **** up to 297. Damn this raid was challenging but fun as hell.

^canada?

sold out anyway. if it's really CAD then the exchange rate would be about $23 USD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom