• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Halo theme gamer icons are dropping soon
nthat.gif

I really hate we don't have themes like PS4
I'm currently using this background on my xbox...

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1756384/

It will be irrelevant for you since you have the new UI... and it will be irrelevant next month when the rest of us get it.
nah u can have customs on the new UI my MGS 5 background stayed after getting the update.

Halo theme gamer icons are dropping soon :nthat:

View media item 1756384

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1756384/

It will be irrelevant for you since you have the new UI... and it will be irrelevant next month when the rest of us get it.
nah u can have customs on the new UI my MGS 5 background stayed after getting the update.

I know u can have custom backgrounds, but the one i posted is fitted for the current UI.

Halo theme gamer icons are dropping soon
nthat.gif

I know u can have custom backgrounds, but the one i posted is fitted for the current UI.
ahhh gotcha

aye just got a controller with the 3.5, is it normal for the audio to still come through the tv even though i got a headset connected? On the PS4 there's a setting that once you connect a headset all audio goes through it and none from the tv. :nerd:

aye just got a controller with the 3.5, is it normal for the audio to still come through the tv even though i got a headset connected? On the PS4 there's a setting that once you connect a headset all audio goes through it and none from the tv.
nerd.gif
it's normal. You'd have to mute your tv.

I can't lie the hype for H5 is real. I'm really thinking about getting it myself but I want to play the other campaigns first.

I can't lie the hype for H5 is real. I'm really thinking about getting it myself but I want to play the other campaigns first.
I only beat 3 smh I want to play them also, no way I will before Tuesday. Destiny got my by the balls too smh Hard Raid drops on Friday.

I only beat 3 smh I want to play them also, no way I will before Tuesday. Destiny got my by the balls too smh Hard Raid drops on Friday.
Before I got the MCC, I had only beat 3, mainly because I didn't get an xbox til the 360.....it was PlayStation before that.

same here, me and my bro beat H3 back in 08 I think. I never cared for the MP cause I was mostly a gears guy but the lore of the halo storyline always intrigued me.

same here, me and my bro beat H3 back in 08 I think. I never cared for the MP cause I was mostly a gears guy but the lore of the halo storyline always intrigued me.
Back then I was on H3 MP hard, but I also beat the 1st 2 Gears.  Idk why I stopped playing Gears though.

Last edited:

Before I got the MCC, I had only beat 3, mainly because I didn't get an xbox til the 360.....it was PlayStation before that.

I'd suggest beating the earlier campaign, they were pretty fun, 1 and 2 campaigns were the best, some twists and turns, and it would only make the further future plots make sense.

I'm down I'm flying back to NYC tonight and will be able to be on around 10pm.

shotta if I see you on I'll join.

I know you going to be on Destiny though :lol:

Once you're hooked on Destiny man it's a wrap :lol:

Back
Top Bottom