Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
nah idk bout that, mine is WAY faster. but when the official release comes I'm sure it'll be all gucci

I hope so. Where do you report stuff tho?

P.S. i ran into a dude running them turtles too :smh:
lol seen you playin, turtles beast

but think you can report in the preview app but if you hold the Xbox button like when you would shut off. it'll show shut off and shut off controller, on the right it'll say report problem

Last edited:
pcmprd254000050001_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=320;canvasWidth=420

but think you can report in the preview app but if you hold the Xbox button like when you would shut off. it'll show shut off and shut off controller, on the right it'll say report problem

Gotcha

Yeah i beat dude once i got lucky tho. I know where to get them turtles tho now. I got two so far.

Cant beat em join em lol

Gotcha

Yeah i beat dude once i got lucky tho. I know where to get them turtles tho now. I got two so far.

Cant beat em join em lol
there's also I card I hadn't played wit you yet but it's like the turtles but they're stronger and work together :lol:

also, I got a ghost trick troll deck. should look it up, pretty funny

there's also I card I hadn't played wit you yet but it's like the turtles but they're stronger and work together :lol:

also, I got a ghost trick troll deck. should look it up, pretty funny

Smh i just found a defense for the turtles now you telling me i need to worry about something else lol

No worries, you didn't miss much lol @xxpizzo
small world man is Jay a member of NT or just a real good homie of yours ? 

knew that dude for a good 7 years really wild 
Yeah we homies, it's really crazy because I jumped in his party chat like a hour b4 U came in and a kid I use to play a lot of gears with was in his party chat. I lost him after my old GT was banned, I didn't even know he knew that dude.

Yeah we homies, it's really crazy because I jumped in his party chat like a hour b4 U came in and a kid I use to play a lot of gears with was in his party chat. I lost him after my old GT was banned, I didn't even know he knew that dude.
Y'all add me for MCC

GT: mr 3rd down

Don't complain about a beta you signed up for and installed. :x :x :x

This is exactly why i dont like the recent game demo trend uses to build hype (halo, battlefront, CoD, etc) They get called betas... they are demos...

Its like when kids take someone's phone, open the facebook app and call it "hacking" :x

Real beta software is highly volatile, the tester goes into it knowing that with the intention of providing usable feedback.

the preview program is actually more like a beta than most game demos.... and yet people complain more about it than anything else.

it'd be like installing the developer preview of OS X / Windows on the only computer you have :rofl:

IMO M$ shouldnt really give out beta OS to non technical people.

Last edited:
"unable to start dedicated server"

"you were disconnected from your fireteam, try again"

errors that streamer keeps getting 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom