• Total voters

Gun 
nerd.gif

No competitive advantage tho.. right 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

secure your noise hole...
Get an Xbox then make inquires @Carver  U traitor! lol

can't wait to pick up my xbox saturday. What games should i get other than halo and gears (already copping)  and forza.

can't wait to pick up my xbox saturday. What games should i get other than halo and gears (already copping)  and forza.
Another forza title to check out is forza horizon 2. These next games are 5/5 to me. Metal gear solid 5, batman arkham knight, dragon age inquisition, diablo 3, titanfall, state of decay, far cry 4, gta v, tomb raider 1, plants vs zombies, and borderlnads handsome collection.

Last edited:
Another forza title to check out is forza horizon 2. These next games are 5/5 to me. Metal gear solid 5, batman arkham knight, dragon age inquisition, diablo 3, titanfall, state of decay, far cry 4, gta v, tomb raider 1, plants vs zombies, and borderlnads handsome collection.
have all of those for ps / beaten them already lol.

i should be set with halo for awhile 

word i beat bloodborne on xbox already myself.

word i beat bloodborne on xbox already myself.
:lol:

was state of decay pretty fun on ps?

Last edited:
Shenmue 3 is going to disappoint. Titanfall 2 will be what the TF1 should have been.

Cmon Tuesday!
I'm excited for Halo and that controller. Plus I haven't used my Astro TRs yet, so I'm gonna bust those out on Tuesday too.
I'm trying to decide if I want to preorder BOP 3. With Halo, plus being balls deep in Destiny. Not sure....

Shenmue 3 is going to disappoint. Titanfall 2 will be what the TF1 should have been.
When I watched ps4's e3 "live" several people in the audience were sobbing/crying.
Had me sitting there like
giphy.gif
I didn't play the first 2 so I can't say I understand the desire for a third but from what I seen, I just feel like other games are doing what Shenmue did but doing it a lot better which is understandable since the game is like 15 years old.

Back
Top Bottom