Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Still no bomb... I really dont understand how that happened man, three straight games of no bomb and bomb is a really good gametype. Flag should be the gametype to go if we're just not going to include things, its by far the worst OBJ gametype.
[rule]Just saw a Fallout 4 commercial on TV, games about to take over my xbox. 
Word. Fallout 4 is the game I'm most excited for this year.
Buying Black Ops 3 as well but I'm literally only buying it for zombies with my friends. Probably won't touch the multiplayer much.
I did the same for Blops 2, iIjust need a fair amount of my real life friends will commit.

Really sucks to think that I won't have a shooting game to play for the first time in forever. It's to the point where I've debated buying a 360 and going back to H3. I have two people on my list who still play and they told me that people are still modding and hitting people :stoneface: :smh:. What is a H3 50 in 2015 doing for you? Just play the game man.

Last edited:
Man 2K is intense when you get into it.. Like the whole my park and my career never really cared for that stuff until now... Now I'm in my career trying to get badges and all types of nonsense.. I still gotta do my halo preorder... Then fallout coming... I stopped looking for a job completely.

Man 2K is intense when you get into it.. Like the whole my park and my career never really cared for that stuff until now... Now I'm in my career trying to get badges and all types of nonsense.. I still gotta do my halo preorder... Then fallout coming... I stopped looking for a job completely.
You should get into MyTeam. The ability to customize everything in your arena is really fun. Love seeing the type of designs other players come up with when I play in their arena.

MyPark is really good on the weekends when the 3 different crews get to travel to each others court & play.

I think I'm one of those people that will never be able to get into Halo. Only played the original Halo & I didn't like that too much. Haven't touched the series since.

I've heard lots of good things. I just cant bring myself to replace perfectly working Astro a40's.

When ever mine give out, i'll cop what ever the current model is at the time.

Im trying to decide on the A50s or the A40 TR...

Do you hate wires? Get a50s

Are you okay with wires? Get a40s

I game at a desk on a monitor... wires are no issue for me. I use a controller with no batteries plugged into my console and a40s wired into my xbox and pc simultaneously.

Electronics are more reliable with wires, IMO... but lots of people prefer not to deal with them.

Do you hate wires? Get a50s

Are you okay with wires? Get a40s

I game at a desk on a monitor... wires are no issue for me. I use a controller with no batteries plugged into my console and a40s wired into my xbox and pc simultaneously.

Electronics are more reliable with wires, IMO... but lots of people prefer not to deal with them.

Thanks yo...and it would save 50 as well

djyoung08 djyoung08 and the rest of you ASTRO gurus, I want to buy the A40s for my PS4 since that's what I play more. I know I'll get the surround sound thru the headiet on my PS4 but not on the X1. Will I at least be able to chat and hear other people on the X1 if I just plug into the controller?

Hold on tho.... @iYen  is black?
L1nZuV3.jpg

Last edited:
djyoung08 djyoung08 and the rest of you ASTRO gurus, I want to buy the A40s for my PS4 since that's what I play more. I know I'll get the surround sound thru the headiet on my PS4 but not on the X1. Will I at least be able to chat and hear other people on the X1 if I just plug into the controller?

Yeah... u can hear game audio AND communicate using the just headphone jack straight into the adapter puck.

IMO you cant tell much of a difference between the surround sound powered through the mixamp and the stereo through just the headphones.

Surround sound in headphones is NOTHING like surround sound coming from speakers.

I use the mixamp so i can have to a channel input (xbox and PC) with a single output (the headphones) >

Yeah... u can hear game audio AND communicate using the just headphone jack straight into the adapter puck.

IMO you cant tell much of a difference between the surround sound powered through the mixamp and the stereo through just the headphones.

Surround sound in headphones is NOTHING like surround sound coming from speakers.

I use the mixamp so i can have to a channel input (xbox and PC) with a single output (the headphones) >
Ok cool. I don't have the adapter since I have that new lunar white controller. I just want to make sure I can use the A40s to communicate on both systems. I'm gonna try and cop a set during black friday.

The a50 still has to have a chat cable to the chat adapter on the controller correct?
The a40 tr only connects to the mix amp. Nothing to controller.
Only reason I mention that is because if you're like me, I like the feel of the controller more, minus the chat adapter.

Still no bomb... I really dont understand how that happened man, three straight games of no bomb and bomb is a really good gametype. Flag should be the gametype to go if we're just not going to include things, its by far the worst OBJ gametype.
[rule]Just saw a Fallout 4 commercial on TV, games about to take over my xbox. 
Word. Fallout 4 is the game I'm most excited for this year.
Buying Black Ops 3 as well but I'm literally only buying it for zombies with my friends. Probably won't touch the multiplayer much.
I did the same for Blops 2, iIjust need a fair amount of my real life friends will commit.

Really sucks to think that I won't have a shooting game to play for the first time in forever. It's to the point where I've debated buying a 360 and going back to H3. I have two people on my list who still play and they told me that people are still modding and hitting people :stoneface: :smh:. What is a H3 50 in 2015 doing for you? Just play the game man.
If u getting just to play zombies I'm down :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom