Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I did my first read into H5 today since January.

51f024c25de8ddeb07b20f840cd38ccf.png

aaac9594f6986636d9e3accc0583edf4.png

I haven't been legitimately excited over something Halo related in a year but this right here is promising. The settings wars are about to be real. Once they give up on the folly of making HCS default settings, something good may actually come of this, or maybe some grassroots type of thing.

It'll never be perfect, but we could really get some settings that I would consider playable.

Upon doing more reading only three weapons are on static timers, everything else is dynamic. How does that make any sense????? 

Last edited:
the shooting mechanics in H5 look so boring. only hip firing with aiming being only a slightly zoomed hip fire with no visual recoil except the crosshare getting slightly bigger. looks like it's still a 15 year old game

I didn't play the first 2 so I can't say I understand the desire for a third but from what I seen, I just feel like other games are doing what Shenmue did but doing it a lot better which is understandable since the game is like 15 years old.
My friend was telling me that he's more into it for the story rather than gameplay.

Maybe Shenmue fans are okay with just that?

Supposedly Shenmue 3 won't even complete the story, according to my friend.

I understand the desire for a sequel all too well.

Bully-Scholarship-Edition-PC-Game-Screenshot-Review-3.jpg

tumblr_n3e73ysFji1s0gqq8o2_500.gif

Still no bomb... I really dont understand how that happened man, three straight games of no bomb and bomb is a really good gametype. Flag should be the gametype to go if we're just not going to include things, its by far the worst OBJ gametype.

Just saw a Fallout 4 commercial on TV, games about to take over my xbox. 

Last edited:
I didn't play the first 2 so I can't say I understand the desire for a third but from what I seen, I just feel like other games are doing what Shenmue did but doing it a lot better which is understandable since the game is like 15 years old.

I played the shi out of S1, never got around to S2 because of the nonsense with the english versions for Dreamcast.
To me, the appeal of S1 is mainly the story, but people often mistake Shenmue for an "open-world" game because it was pretty revolutionary in that respect when it first released.
Shenmue is an open-world, but not in the style of GTA where you go anywhere and play in the sandbox.
Its really more of a life-simulator, where you slowly become the best version of the main character.
Very few current games even attempt, much less surpass Shenmue's deep life-sim open world. Its a very niche market, but I think thats the reason for most of the excitement about 3

I understand the desire for a sequel all too well.
Bully-Scholarship-Edition-PC-Game-Screenshot-Review-3.jpg

You and me both. I love Rockstar, but they really been slacking bringing me the sequels I want.
GTA 6: Vice City
RDR 2
Bully 2

These need to be absolute top priority. Stop wasting time on freaking GTA:O

Just saw it too, on TNF. Definitely getting me hyped up for this one. Probably consume most of my game time, unless somehow Halo knocks it out of the park

Zephyr1983 Zephyr1983 thanks for the clarification. I assumed that Shenmue was in fact an open world game and I'm thinking like there are so many open world games that are pretty good. I hope it does good just for the sake of it'ms fans but I have my doubts. Dude was really asking for $10M from a Kickstarter :smh:

Getting in a party chat with someone for the first time is always kinda weird at first. I usually try to refrain from cursing and dropping N bombs :lol:

Still no bomb... I really dont understand how that happened man, three straight games of no bomb and bomb is a really good gametype. Flag should be the gametype to go if we're just not going to include things, its by far the worst OBJ gametype.

Word. Fallout 4 is the game I'm most excited for this year.

Buying Black Ops 3 as well but I'm literally only buying it for zombies with my friends. Probably won't touch the multiplayer much.

Back
Top Bottom