Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Quests? Raid? No team aspect to you, interesting.

i've never done those raids...i just got my character to a 40 the other day.. (i started playing like a month ago)...

i've never done a quest or a raid...all my level ups were from story and multiplayer...

what do you exactly do in a quest or raid...

and i was talking about the multiplayer aspect (crucible)...almost zero team play...dudes just running around with lightning bolts and fire hammers...its a **** storm lol

but its fun i still play...but i like competitive multiplayer and halo 3 was mad fun...

Quests? Raid? No team aspect to you, interesting.
i've never done those raids...i just got my character to a 40 the other day.. (i started playing like a month ago)...

i've never done a quest or a raid...all my level ups were from story and multiplayer...

what do you exactly do in a quest or raid...

and i was talking about the multiplayer aspect (crucible)...almost zero team play...dudes just running around with lightning bolts and fire hammers...its a **** storm lol

but its fun i still play...but i like competitive multiplayer and halo 3 was mad fun...
U need to run with a fireteam man, Raid is a long mission with bosses, very team based, I just beat the hard raid last night, very hard if your whole team works as a unit. Many can't argue this but Destiny is the best MP this gen so far. Quests are smaller cluster of missions or objectives for a weapon or piece of armor. The Touch of malice is one of the harder time consuming quests but the gun is def worth it.  Crucible falls short where there isn't a ranking system or anything but like you said it is fun to play, can be easy with a full 6 tho lol. I run with Killers.

Check out some twitch streams of a raid and also Halo 5. There are some dope team based modes on Halo 5.

crazy how the single player is a "let down" since 343 has really been pushing it with all the hunt the truth marketing and what not

halo 4 on mcc is poppin :pimp:

Now it all makes sense to me.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

please explain to me why me mentioning halo 4 on MCC is poppin makes everything makes sense to you?

Am I proving some point by mentioning that lots of people are playing halo 4 on mcc days before the halo 5 launch?

Please note i didnt say I like halo 4, i think its the best halo ever, or think its "better" than your precious halo 3 or prior.

So please explain your almost condescending half witted passive aggressive remark..

Dont hurry though... we all know y'all dont like to sprint.

halo 4 on mcc is poppin
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
please explain to me why me mentioning halo 4 on MCC is poppin makes everything makes sense to you?

Am I proving some point by mentioning that lots of people are playing halo 4 on mcc days before the halo 5 launch?

Please note i didnt say I like halo 4, i think its the best halo ever, or think its "better" than your precious halo 3 or prior.

So please explain your almost condescending half witted passive aggressive remark..

Why are you quoting me? All I did was post the smileys. 

halo 4 on mcc is poppin :pimp:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you quoting me? All I did was post the smileys. 

Whoops... anti, u famb... dat was accedental.

@KeVeNMaYnE @KeVeNMaYnE @KeVeNMaYnE

OMG I am screaming
roll.gif

This commentary is classic b.

Like it's amazing how folks judge or frown upon someone for liking a game. This is an opinion and thankfully MOST guys on this thread have solid reasoning why they like or dislike something. Like you dudes so hung up on Sprint and stuff and bad mouthing the game when cats just trying to enjoy the Halo lure. Like yall going hard like pro gamers and are only casual gamers.

Anyway I will stream tomorrow for those on the wall, I know Jumpman will probably stream, Ill help anyone here with questions or concerns after release.

crazy how the single player is a "let down" since 343 has really been pushing it with all the hunt the truth marketing and what not

havent seen much bad said about the campaign myself.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/halo-5-guardians

usually the worst thing about it is that the campaign isnt worth $60... which im sure is 100% true.

FPS based campaigns usually cant stand alone and are usually overshadowed by the rest of the game's features.

OMG I am screaming :rofl:

This commentary is classic b.

Like it's amazing how folks judge or frown upon someone for liking a game. This is an opinion and thankfully MOST guys on this thread have solid reasoning why they like or dislike something. Like you dudes so hung up on Sprint and stuff and bad mouthing the game when cats just trying to enjoy the Halo lure. Like yall going hard like pro gamers and are only casual gamers.

Anyway I will stream tomorrow for those on the wall, I know Jumpman will probably stream, Ill help anyone here with questions or concerns after release.

This explains everything

Theres an greater/equal amount of distaste for people who dislike the game..... IDK if that solid reasoning comment was directed at me cause I was posting walls of text fam, walls.

Last edited:
Disagree in regards to greater amount, you personally provide information @Antidope  and that's pretty dope. But sometimes it will be like BEING I DONT LIKE THIS CHANGE, THIS GAME IS BAD. We all different, some may like the new Halo. Like you like H3 while I prefer H2, Ill take H4 over H3 but that's just me.

If sale numbers for tomorrow or this week are released, we shall see if there is a greater distaste for the game. But streamers have been enjoying the MP so far, I watched at least 5/6 different folks. I haven't checked the campaign stuff yet but I am looking forward to some coop action with the homies and NT, I know lulz are in order. But that's the difference for what I get from gaming compared to you, neither is better than the other we just have different tastes.

Gonna try to find an Elite Controller today.

Did anyone actually cop? :nerd: How you liking it if you did?

Reviews are looking good, as expected. Just the only gripe is the price point.

I need an Elite controller as well. Pre-orders are done, the GS nearest me said to just call in the morning to see if they have extras and idk if Target or Best Buy will be fully stocked.

Disagree in regards to greater amount, you personally provide information @Antidope  and that's pretty dope. But sometimes it will be like BEING I DONT LIKE THIS CHANGE, THIS GAME IS BAD. We all different, some may like the new Halo. Like you like H3 while I prefer H2, Ill take H4 over H3 but that's just me.

If sale numbers for tomorrow or this week are released, we shall see if there is a greater distaste for the game. But streamers have been enjoying the MP so far, I watched at least 5/6 different folks. I haven't checked the campaign stuff yet but I am looking forward to some coop action with the homies and NT, I know lulz are in order. But that's the difference for what I get from gaming compared to you, neither is better than the other we just have different tastes.
This makes it seem like I dont play video games to have fun which is far from true. I'm just funny about this one video game because I admittedly have taken it seriously for a long time.

I've also watched a bit of streaming, and one of the things I noticed is that this is going to be the game where the BR is moved from the forefront of the weapons usage. Pistol starts are going to take over.

At this point, i want halo 5 to have a long life cycle strictly to shut up those who think this game will die in "less than a month"

Jesus Christ how has this Halo/Antidope **** been drug out for so long it's the same thing every damn page. Anti didn't you say you were going to stop *****ing about Halo like a month or 2 ago

Jesus Christ how has this Halo/Antidope **** been drug out for so long it's the same thing every damn page. Anti didn't you say you were going to stop *****ing about Halo like a month or 2 ago
Dude where am I complaining in here? Seriously. 

I enjoy anti's posts... he has a very intellectual point of view to support his opinions which is actually pretty rare around here...

no bromo

Back
Top Bottom