• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Halo 5 reviews ar coming in.

Read some of them, general consensus is that the campaign is disappointing, especially the story :smh:

But the multiplayer is GOD. DAMB. LIT :smokin

Sounds like it is like a bizzaro Halo 4.

Last edited:
The campaign has been boring so far kinda disappointed

You should have played the difficulty on Legendary as opposed to Super Easy where the enemies just stand there. JK man.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/halo-5-guardians/critic-reviews

Minor complaints about the Campaign and lack of splitscreen, but high praise for the multiplayer, which matters the most. Other reviews are still coming in. Some reviewers scoring it down are probably PS fan boys. Bet if it was for PS, they would score higher.

Read some of them, general consensus is that the campaign is disappointing, especially the story :smh:

Only play as mc 20% of the time :lol: :smh:
They basically said halo 5 looks nice but campaign is kinda trash
Mp seems lit though
but who knows when it's up for everyone

Some people are comparing the let down in campaign to Halo 2 :smh: :lol:

These dudes fixed damb near every major issue H4 had and still fumbled the ball by screwing up the one thing H4 got kinda right

Jesus Christ 343 :lol:

Last edited:
The campaign has been boring so far kinda disappointed

You should have played the difficulty on Legendary as opposed to Super Easy where the enemies just stand there. JK man.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/halo-5-guardians/critic-reviews

Minor complaints about the Campaign and lack of splitscreen, but high praise for the multiplayer, which matters the most. Other reviews are still coming in. Some reviewers scoring it down are probably PS fan boys. Bet if it was for PS, they would score higher.
i am playing it on legendary ...hopefully the multiplayer is good I didn't get to play the beta but from what I've seen it looks good

I guess what gets me is that, I don't find past halo campaigns to be that great, so when I hear reviewers say that this doesn't live up it leaves me confused

Last edited:

Only play as mc 20% of the time :lol: :smh:
They basically said halo 5 looks nice but campaign is kinda trash
Mp seems lit though
but who knows when it's up for everyone
But in context of the story playing 3/15 missions as chief makes sense. Most of the Locke missions come in succession and they take place during the same conflict( sanghelios)

Last edited:
mad.gif

Went to check my Halo download before leaving for work this AM, new dashboard messed up my Wifi adapter again so I will have to wire up after work I should be good by midnight tho, hopefully that patch downloads b4 midnight tho

so is it worth getting an xbox one for halo 5?

i thought destiny would fill my halo void...but its too much sometimes...don't get me wrong its fun...but there's no team aspect...i miss the team aspect of halo, competitiveness and rankings...

staying up mad nights trying to get that 50 was hella fun...

Last edited:

i thought destiny would fill my halo void...but its too much sometimes...don't get me wrong its fun...but there's no team aspect...i miss the team aspect of halo, competitiveness and rankings...

Quests? Raid? No team aspect to you, interesting.

It looks to be a highly competitive game. I'd wait until Black Friday though. You'll be able to get an Xbox for a steal

1-50 for all its flaws was the best form of a ranking system I've seen in a video game, especially H3's when they added the whole playlist EXP aspect to it.

Back
Top Bottom