Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
shottadru shottadru watched your stream for a bit and I couldn't get into the game. You guys make it sound good when running with a squad tho, the temptation is real :lol:

My son walked in and you just happened to get killed back to back and he was like "Dad this guy's trash, let's watch somebody else" all I could do was laugh :rofl:

@shottadru watched your stream for a bit and I couldn't get into the game. You guys make it sound good when running with a squad tho, the temptation is real
laugh.gif

My son walked in and you just happened to get killed back to back and he was like "Dad this guy's trash, let's watch somebody else" all I could do was laugh
roll.gif
give him a spanking lol

shottadru shottadru watched your stream for a bit and I couldn't get into the game. You guys make it sound good when running with a squad tho, the temptation is real :lol:

My son walked in and you just happened to get killed back to back and he was like "Dad this guy's trash, let's watch somebody else" all I could do was laugh :rofl:
He ain't lying

Speaking of Crips and Bloods, I should sue 343 for promoting gang warfare with these Red vs Blue killing matches.

antidope antidope the aiming has been tweaked and it is not the same as the beta. And the sensitivity is not the same as Halo MCC general sensitivity, I'm toggling between sensitivity 7 and 8 on Halo 5 and neither are crazy fast. You can also check this link http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5s-aiming-has-changed-dev-explains-how-and-wh/1100-6431851/

I hate it when I get kids on my team on Warzone, and worse, they're the only ones usually with the mic. I was just amused how these kids were talking about who makes the better Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches between their Mom, Baby Sitter, Sister and Grandma. :smh:

Last edited:
You've already been enlightened though.

Anymore, you'd reach Nirvana.

Vague and Ambiguous but ok
Originally Posted by Antidope  

You say "i hope y'all enjoy the game.", but you've posted several times "don't preorder halo5." Not to mention your dislike of 343.

I dont recall saying that.

Halo 4 is terrible.

That H2A playlist is a sign of terrible things to come. RIP to Halo 5 in advance.

IDK how anyone can purchase H5 when 343 has blown it three times already but whatever.

I just want them to make a good game and I hope y'all enjoy H5.
q94AmTt.gif

just tried NFS.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Could not get past the cheesy/campy/lame FMV cutscenes and there's a lot. Then there's a character named Spike constantly using bruh, bae, etc., it just comes out lame and makes EA look trying way too hard. First 10 min of the game I drove like a min and half total and rest were FMV.

The graphics are nice though, racing is the usual NFS, got some nice cars including Porsches, (I think the most expensive on the list is the F40 since it was the last car on the catalog) but the FMV turned me off completely and I uninstalled it after 20 mins.
mean.gif

just look at this sample from the mandatory intro:
Please don't do this to Skate 4 EA, please...

Last edited:
If the elite controller does numbers, and after seeing how the initial release went, I'm sure it will, I definitely see more colors and themes being released.

I just played strong hold too for the first time. I like it. Only mode I hate is CTF. But my second stronghold team was waste lol. We lost like 100-9 and one dude quit. Back to Warzone for me until I play SWAT again with people I know. I'm ranked too high to risk my rank over a loss [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Idk what rank you are but the higher you get the more searching in 2s will work to your favour. Something to think about.
I'm platinum 1. So it will only search for other platinum players? What do you mean in 2s?
As in Searching in a party of two. Its a moot point because H5 doesn't have party restrictions, but really when you were searching with the purpose of attempting to rank up at a certain point searching twos became the most viable option.

A competent party of two can run the table against a team comprised of 4 randoms or even another party of two + two randoms, and by searching twos you avoided matching full parties all together.

If thats not making sense then I'll explain it like this

*Disclaimer* Will be posting in bullet point form to keep this as short and fact based as possible. No opinions will be used in this post below *End Disclaimer*:
  • The way party restrictions in ranked games worked is as follows
    • Searching alone you could either be placed in a match comprised of 4 randoms, party of 2 + 2 randoms, or a party of 3 + 1 random
    • Searching in 2's you could be placed in a match against another party of 2 +2 randoms or a party of 4 randoms
    • Searching as a party of three you could ONLY match another party of 3, either the game would lock in 3v3 or it would assign each team a random and it would be 3+1 vs 3 + 1
    • Searching as a party of 4 you could ONLY match another party of 4. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • Every Bungie Halo had party restrictions in Ranked, No 343 Halo has them anywhere.
  • Searching ranked in a 343 Halo a party of 4 can match 4 randoms.
What having no party restrictions does is that after a certain level the deck is totally stacked in the favour of searching 4s vs any other party size. Either you will will match another party of four and be better equipped to deal with it as you are also searching a party of 4, or you will match a party of randoms who themselves aren't equipped to deal with a party of four being that they dont know who they're playing with.

For reference on October 13th, the day the patch came out that removed dodging from MCC, I searched 11 ranked games solo, for six straight games I matched another team of 4 while searching alone in ranked, and in total this happened in 9 out of the 11 games.

Please let me know if anything didnt make sense. Thanks
Speaking of Crips and Bloods, I should sue 343 for promoting gang warfare with these Red vs Blue killing matches.

@Antidope the aiming has been tweaked and it is not the same as the beta. And the sensitivity is not the same as Halo MCC general sensitivity, I'm toggling between sensitivity 7 and 8 on Halo 5 and neither are crazy fast. You can also check this link http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5s-aiming-has-changed-dev-explains-how-and-wh/1100-6431851/

I hate it when I get kids on my team on Warzone, and worse, they're the only ones usually with the mic. I was just amused how these kids were talking about who makes the better Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches between their Mom, Baby Sitter, Sister and Grandma.
mean.gif
Yeah I saw that. It hasn't been well received from what I've read, I wouldn't be shocked if they revert back to the way it was.

iYen iYen
Harmonix caught posting five-star Rock Band 4 reviews on Amazon

"Harmonix confirmed to Destructoid that its employees did post the reviews, but said "we believe (they) were sincere and without ill intentions." It added that "as a studio, we don't believe these are appropriate actions," and asked that employees either identify themselves or take down the reviews. One employee said that "I'm confident that if I didn't (work for Harmonix) I would still give the game five stars." However, he's not actually allowed to do that by Amazon's rules, and as some Redditors pointed out, it's odd that so many Harmonix employees put them up independently."

http://www.engadget.com/2015/10/22/harmonix-employees-rock-band-4-amazon/

Just got off some halo mp. Got ranked platinum in team slayer and gold on free for all. I'm hooked... Shoulda went to bed a long time ago but I just couldn't put the controller down.

The story for Halo 5 ain't trash but it just isn't enough, the ending is weak, campaign is average length but just feels incomplete, sucks to have to wait another 2-3 years for Halo 6, and the action sequences were cool but should have actually been game play. Would have been nice to kill one of the major enemies myself especially the beginning.

Pistol is sick, I feel good just out-pistoling guys who have BRs, DMRs, and Carbines and Lightrifles. Make use of the ledges on the Arena, that's a tip. Needler is OP.

As far as Warzone, I can barely win in Warzone. Not only because of lousy teammates, but that joining a game in progress, it sucks to join a game and be on the losing team already down by so many points.

BTW I voted IT'S GIMMICKY TRASH for the Elite Controller because it's expensive for me, it's sold out, it doesn't feature enough new capabilities, it's got too much hype, and kids are reselling it for +$100 on ebay.

We should all get together for Warzone some time.

BTW what sensitivity do you guys use? I was experimenting and found 8 is the best for me, which is pretty high but my precision seems better. But I'm still experimenting.
I'm late to the party but 8? I play in 5-6 and anything above makes aiming way too hard

The AR needs a boost. It's garbage tier right now. It gets outshot by even the SMG. And I think they took the pros advice to heart s bit too much. The pistol def needs a nerf. The only gun that outdoes it is the BR

I dont think the AR needs a boost. If im not mistaken, it has the highest aim assist of any gun.

It SHOULD be getting out gunned by other guns.

I also see talk of the AR should be nerf'd cuz they get outgunned by an AR while they're running BR... na... u need to land your shots. :lol:
I wanna play with you guys then because if I use the AR it's a death sentence for me
As much of a dope NT'er you are you post good info etc. I have never seen u post your GT or set up a session to play with us...

View media item 1769010
I posted a few pages ago about playing. My GT is Lazlo Griffin. I have most of you guys on my friends list already, I just like running solo because I may stop at random times

Last edited:

The AR needs a boost. It's garbage tier right now. It gets outshot by even the SMG. And I think they took the pros advice to heart s bit too much. The pistol def needs a nerf. The only gun that outdoes it is the BR

I dont think the AR needs a boost. If im not mistaken, it has the highest aim assist of any gun.

It SHOULD be getting out gunned by other guns.

I also see talk of the AR should be nerf'd cuz they get outgunned by an AR while they're running BR... na... u need to land your shots. :lol:
I wanna play with you guys then because if I use the AR it's a death sentence for me
As much of a dope NT'er you are you post good info etc. I have never seen u post your GT or set up a session to play with us...

View media item 1769010
I posted a few pages ago about playing. My GT is Lazlo Griffin. I have most of you guys on my friends list already, I just like running solo because I may stop at random times

Got cha. Let's get a run in soon, we NT ran some customs last night, solid run as usual

Back
Top Bottom