Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I edited the post, but I added another possibility, "Another explanation is that you might have been reported, and 343 might have suspended your mic capabilities. It happened to me for trash talking even way before the 3.5mm new controller" just incase you missed it, I edited it as soon as you replied.
I can use audio just fine when I'm using the chat adaptor. It doesnt work when I just plug directly into the 3.5MM jack

I edited the post, but I added another possibility, "Another explanation is that you might have been reported, and 343 might have suspended your mic capabilities. It happened to me for trash talking even way before the 3.5mm new controller" just incase you missed it, I edited it as soon as you replied.
I can use audio just fine when I'm using the chat adaptor. It doesnt work when I just plug directly into the 3.5MM jack
is the connector 3.5 I remember my boy having to but an adapter for some reason like a sleeve kinda thing that goes over the the plug

Last edited:

is the connector 3.5 I remember my broy having to but an adapter for some reason like a sleeve kinda thing that goes over the the plug
It is. Its attached to the headset itself. I plug it in and get game audio just fine, just no chat audio

@pmpdaddyrobford

:smh: despicable.

Have you checked your headset mixer settings?

You gon reply to my last post?

@pmpdaddyrobford

mean.gif
despicable.

Have you checked your headset mixer settings?

You gon reply to my last post?
I did but they havent done anything. I have no idea what post you're talking about btw

Last edited:
wierd that it doesn't work without it. My tbs the xo ones came with the adapter though and I have to use it.

You guys think the BO3 servers are up thinking about picking it up but don't want get it if I can't play online yet

I had issues with my controller too in the beginning same problems.

Get game audio but not chat audio.

What worked for me was to update the controller with the headset connected when you update it.

Or maybe that particular headset was made to use with the chat adapter.

Don't think I've ever experienced anything as frustrating as Swat. How you gon head shot me across the map when I barely turned the corner tho??

I give Halo 5 a 7/10.

Campaign is boring af. Story was mediocre. Big mistake bringing back the prometheans. the most annoying enemies you fight.. esp on legendary.

multiplayer is meh. maps are horrible, spawns are even worst. magnums can outgun a br straight on. 

other than those it can be fun. but still pretty annoying. one thing I hate about this game and halo 4 is that they tell you where and when the sniper/rockets/etc spawns.

that used to be a skill getting the timing right...

What worked for me was to update the controller with the headset connected when you update it.

Headset says it's specifically made for the new controller that's the crazy thing.

Headset says it's specifically made for the new controller that's the crazy thing.
update your controller?

update your controller?
Done that several times, says no update needed

I ended up getting a second headset to try with this controller. Its the controller its messed up. Caught a L on this purchase cause I bought it through Jet and they don't do exchanges, only returns and the controllers back up to 60$. I doubt that whole switching through Walmart thing still works either.

I just played strong hold too for the first time. I like it. Only mode I hate is CTF. But my second stronghold team was waste lol. We lost like 100-9 and one dude quit. Back to Warzone for me until I play SWAT again with people I know. I'm ranked too high to risk my rank over a loss [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Idk what rank you are but the higher you get the more searching in 2s will work to your favour. Something to think about.
I'm platinum 1. So it will only search for other platinum players? What do you mean in 2s?
As in Searching in a party of two. Its a moot point because H5 doesn't have party restrictions, but really when you were searching with the purpose of attempting to rank up at a certain point searching twos became the most viable option.

A competent party of two can run the table against a team comprised of 4 randoms or even another party of two + two randoms, and by searching twos you avoided matching full parties all together.

If thats not making sense then I'll explain it like this

*Disclaimer* Will be posting in bullet point form to keep this as short and fact based as possible. No opinions will be used in this post below *End Disclaimer*:
  • The way party restrictions in ranked games worked is as follows
    • Searching alone you could either be placed in a match comprised of 4 randoms, party of 2 + 2 randoms, or a party of 3 + 1 random
    • Searching in 2's you could be placed in a match against another party of 2 +2 randoms or a party of 4 randoms
    • Searching as a party of three you could ONLY match another party of 3, either the game would lock in 3v3 or it would assign each team a random and it would be 3+1 vs 3 + 1
    • Searching as a party of 4 you could ONLY match another party of 4. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • Every Bungie Halo had party restrictions in Ranked, No 343 Halo has them anywhere.
  • Searching ranked in a 343 Halo a party of 4 can match 4 randoms.
What having no party restrictions does is that after a certain level the deck is totally stacked in the favour of searching 4s vs any other party size. Either you will will match another party of four and be better equipped to deal with it as you are also searching a party of 4, or you will match a party of randoms who themselves aren't equipped to deal with a party of four being that they dont know who they're playing with.

For reference on October 13th, the day the patch came out that removed dodging from MCC, I searched 11 ranked games solo, for six straight games I matched another team of 4 while searching alone in ranked, and in total this happened in 9 out of the 11 games.

Please let me know if anything didnt make sense. Thanks
Speaking of Crips and Bloods, I should sue 343 for promoting gang warfare with these Red vs Blue killing matches.

[@=/u/38145/Antidope]@Antidope[/@] the aiming has been tweaked and it is not the same as the beta. And the sensitivity is not the same as Halo MCC general sensitivity, I'm toggling between sensitivity 7 and 8 on Halo 5 and neither are crazy fast. You can also check this link http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5s-aiming-has-changed-dev-explains-how-and-wh/1100-6431851/

I hate it when I get kids on my team on Warzone, and worse, they're the only ones usually with the mic. I was just amused how these kids were talking about who makes the better Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches between their Mom, Baby Sitter, Sister and Grandma. :smh:
Yeah I saw that. It hasn't been well received from what I've read, I wouldn't be shocked if they revert back to the way it was.
thanks. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom