Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just got an Xbox one. What apps, tips, tricks, etc do y'all recommend? Do all of you use the Kinect?

Welcome to the family :smokin when you install a game, get the disc instead, and install it offline to make the download faster.

Just got off some halo mp. Got ranked platinum in team slayer and gold on free for all. I'm hooked... Shoulda went to bed a long time ago but I just couldn't put the controller down.

That's good, I got ranked Diamond after the first 10 games in Slayer, but I don't know what order the ranks are.

I need some headshot tips y'all make it seem easy
My sensitivity is at 6 and I'm using kontroll freaks
Lower your sensitivity

The way I got better was playing a lot of SWAT for headshots, believe it or not. And another tip is playing the Free For All where every man against themselves, it helps with your awareness and how to maneuver situations and kill guys faster. I don't know about lowering the sensitivity because you's need to turn fast upon reaction. But perhaps try 5 and then move up to 6. You still have to lead your shots depending on where your opponent strafes to.

Last edited:
I have that 3.5mm controller and I am not getting any chat audio using my headset. Anyone have any idea as to why? 

Thanks,

ranking system is so weird, I qualified for Onyx ranking in swat but Gold in Slayer and Arena 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Honestly having a lot of fun on h5 the past few days way better then I expected big improvement over 4. Got to diamond 3 in slayer working my way up to onyx. only complaint for me is more maps would be nice and maybe and a big team playlist with ctf and bomb and slayer.

Antidope what headset is it ? the volume controls are wierd on the turtles you might be confused by the arrows

Or maybe you have to update your controller they come with a usb to update it with the headset. Mine worked without doing it tho

ranking system is so weird, I qualified for Onyx ranking in swat but Gold in Slayer and Arena :smh:

Ya, I somehow qualified for Platinum in SWAT, and I stay gettin my butt whooped unless I have decent teammates

Also, Im only Diamond in Team Arena, but my matches always have people anywhere from Gold to 3x Platinum. Whats the point of the ranking then

It starts from diamond then filters down its better for faster matches anyway. You should be happy playing full teams of diamonds isn't always fun lol

I got chat audio when I plugged the chat adapter in. I thought the whole point of getting a controller with the 3.5MM headset jack was so I wouldnt have to use this stupid thing?
If you have an Xbox One Wireless Controller with a 3.5-mm port, you can connect a headset with a standard 3.5-mm jack directly to the controller. 
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-compatible-headset

But yet.......

Both the controller and the headset are as close to new as can be

Last edited:
I have that 3.5mm controller and I am not getting any chat audio using my headset. Anyone have any idea as to why? 

Thanks,

Maybe because most of the people you're trying to chat with have jump shipped to Halo 5? And the only ones left in MCC are scrubs with no mics.

Another explanation is that you might have been reported, and 343 might have suspended your mic. It happened to me for trash talking.

Halo 5 is dope, but I wish they made more maps. But I'm glad they're giving free maps as DLC. It's just a matter of when.

Last edited:
I edited the post, but I added another possibility, "Another explanation is that you might have been reported, and 343 might have suspended your mic capabilities. It happened to me for trash talking even way before the 3.5mm new controller" just incase you missed it, I edited it as soon as you replied.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom