Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Thanks for the input, I will have to mess with paddles more.

But I am like 85% sure I have a 3.5, I vaguely remember plugging my headset directly in but then putting the chat adapater in later being I can toggle party and game chat volumes. I'll confirm when I get home this evening.
Yall's elite doesn't have a headset jack on the bottom to the left of the MS plug in?
laugh.gif
I dropped the adapter once I got this thing, cause the sound straight from the elite is louder and a little better.

I plug my Astro's headset cord straight into there right now.. works great. You can even double tap the home button-> scroll down to settings and often it'll have the sound balance settings right there for you to mess with.
smokin.gif
nah my elite has a headset jack at the bottom. I need to try the sound balance option you use.
@shottadru I got a few hours in last night and it's a fun game especially for $15. So many things to do between scavenging and missions.
Remember once someone is killed they are gone. So don't build someone up then let them get jumped lol.

so is there no way to use the original turtle beach sound cord, the one that has the volume controls?
it doesnt work right

and im at my parents so I wont be able to check my stick until saturday or sunday dammit man

do you have any idea how tight im going to be if theres been a 3.5 under there this whole time lol

Last edited:
shottadru shottadru I almost forgot about that last night, I got trapped by a horde along with another character and remembered about that so I just shut off my xbox :lol:

ok so Ive audio snobbed a few of yall in here the past cpl months and the number one thing people ask is how much do they cost?

i can officially recommend something for less than a hundred bucks...

Phillips SHP9500s (80 bucks on Amazon) and V-Moda Boom pro mic (30 bucks) is pure sex

jus tried my boys and they sound jus as good as my hd600s with more bass for 1/4 the price

the Fidelo X2 are a premium version of the same cans if you wanna get fancy or are a real audiophile

did some research and apparently im not alone Z Reviews says more or less the same although i disagree on the soundstage and comfort

so yea.. hopefully the next person thats gunna buy turtle beaches or astros at least considers trying a superior headset for less money. no amp neccessary either

Last edited:
Dammit I lost 3 people already on SOD. One huge zombie ripped my dude in half he had no chance at all :smh: the game is great though.

Dammit I lost 3 people already on SOD. One huge zombie ripped my dude in half he had no chance at all
mean.gif
the game is great though.
My characters usually have 5 health/energy packs, 2 melee weapons, gun with 30 bullets, silencer.

Don't search fast, unless you have to escape. Tap the fast search button maybe twice, if you prefer fast searching

I've yet to play the dlc becasue the main game is so good.

Dammit I lost 3 people already on SOD. One huge zombie ripped my dude in half he had no chance at all :smh: the game is great though.

My characters usually have 5 health/energy packs, 2 melee weapons, gun with 30 bullets, silencer.
Don't search fast, unless you have to escape. Tap the fast search button maybe twice, if you prefer fast searching

caved and got batman wit all the DLC for 53 bucks. figured the official collection goty release would be like 60 anyway

Thanks for the tips, I'm glad you can pick up your dead characters loot though

Merry Christmas Xbox fam. Today is making me think about how much I miss my xbox one. Have yet to buy a new one since it was stolen from my house :smh: :frown: I'll buy another one one day. Until then hold it down. Take care of the noobs on gears for me guys.

Oh btw the elite has a 3.5 jack on it. Hopefully you just missed it and they ain't change the model since its release.

Very possible. Ive left the tb adapter on cuz its a pain to take off and reattach. Pretty excited to go home now haha

Merry Christmas Xbox fam. Today is making me think about how much I miss my xbox one. Have yet to buy a new one since it was stolen from my house :smh: :frown: I'll buy another one one day. Until then hold it down. Take care of the noobs on gears for me guys.
Damn bruh
We need u back

Any deals out there for BO3 and 2K16? Got some extra cash for Christmas and may pull the trigger because aside from FIFA, my console collects dust :wow: .

Shotta / Nighthawk, thanks for the Christmas wishes on that headset bro.. Picking them up tomorrow thanks to my girl :pimp:

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Back
Top Bottom