• Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
THATS HOW I RECOGNIZE YOUR NAME
roll.gif

ur photography is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks my dude .. I haven't done anything in a while ... just been really lazy man. 

No need to apologize bro, thought you was throwing shots @Keko Jones  

15K Sheesh, idk how you guys do all those hobbies man. Getting out the sneaker game has been a great relief lol and I am not even fully out
laugh.gif

I have an digital SLR but don't want to get into buying diff lens and equipment. Whenever you wanna run tho hit cats up, always down for a full squad of NT

I'm scared to enter the Photo thread, might get inspired to shoot more, I don't need any more hobbies
I was apologizing because I see that I rustle some jimmies .... lol .... but it's cool man.

15k is what I have left ... I have been selling my stuff as I don't use it .. at one point I want to say I had anywhere between 27k-35k worth of stuff. Had 3 bodies - a bunch of L lenses - studio equipment - props - etc ... **** was getting out of hand.  

In regards to playing with you guys .... I really just chill with friend and family as my son is mainly on the game. I don't want cats acting a fool or sending message for my little one to listen. 

PS I had a 1.89 last time .. I see my son been playing with my account is down to 1.73 lol .. prestige 9

just re downloaded Titanfal on a whim. Haven't played it in like a year. Man, it may be the MP shooter of the last few years. I love Halo 5 from the mechanics and skill that it takes, but that titan fall game seems more polished and well though out than I originally thought when it released. like those maps are a lot bigger than I remember and incredibly detailed. its not quite battlefield but you get that sense when you are in this section of the map with some minions and another enemy player and it seems crowded in a sense. but then way off in the distance there are 2 titans over there fighting and its like they are in a different map.

Question what's the difference between regular fios and quantum fios ?

Quantum is higher speeds I think good it you have a lot of stuff running on your network at once, you playing wire or wireless. The powerline adapters changed my life man. Doing almost 50 up and down on standard fios. If you don't have mad people on your network do that, much cheaper.

just re downloaded Titanfal on a whim. Haven't played it in like a year. Man, it may be the MP shooter of the last few years. I love Halo 5 from the mechanics and skill that it takes, but that titan fall game seems more polished and well though out than I originally thought when it released. like those maps are a lot bigger than I remember and incredibly detailed. its not quite battlefield but you get that sense when you are in this section of the map with some minions and another enemy player and it seems crowded in a sense. but then way off in the distance there are 2 titans over there fighting and its like they are in a different map.

They launched that game so wrong, the added so much good stuff and I liked you had goals in order to re up it wasn't just a number cuz u played a lot it actually took skill. Surprised no other shooter stole that idea, we can run some TF sometime, def wouldn't mind running that it's fun

They launched that game so wrong, the added so much good stuff and I liked you had goals in order to re up it wasn't just a number cuz u played a lot it actually took skill. Surprised no other shooter stole that idea, we can run some TF sometime, def wouldn't mind running that it's fun

Call of duty should do that, I'd def play it more the re up thing..

TF is easily my fav. shooter right now.

Can't imagine how glorious TF2 will be.

This has yet to get old.

ZuAA2n6.gif

Last edited:
Question what's the difference between regular fios and quantum fios ?

Quantum is higher speeds I think good it you have a lot of stuff running on your network at once, you playing wire or wireless. The powerline adapters changed my life man. Doing almost 50 up and down on standard fios. If you don't have mad people on your network do that, much cheaper.
Yea I have fire sticks running all day I have timeWarner right now and moving where fios is available they have 100/100 quantum or 150/150 regular fios so would the quantum be better

^ 50/50,100/100,150/150,300/300, and 500/500 are the quantum tiers. standard Verizon FiOS plan starts at 25 Mbps / 25. l would go with 50/50 or 100/100.

Last edited:
Still havent lived in a fios area yet but thought it was faster than that. Def go 100/100. Whats the point otherwise

For those lookin for a gaming monitor for the low... this is litterally as good as it gets

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_0_4?k=gl2460hm&sprefix=gl24Gl2460hm

BenQ GL2460HM $140. Jus disable the trash speakers. Its the same panel as the one i got more or less. 2m/s response not 1. But same non existant input lag and blue light n flicker free technology. Plus obv all the BenQ gaming modes. Would be great for a dual setup for those of you playing several consoles.

Last edited:
:rofl:

No lean for me but I have been growing out my hair for like 6-7 months now to get some dreads :pimp:. Should have them twisted up around June-July.

Yes join the dread brothers :pimp: im goin on 4 years
Nice :pimp:. You just let them do their thing or you get them "started"? I'm white and I want them kinda thin so I'm gonna get them backcombed when my hair is long enough. I'm at around 5-6 inches right now.

Also gotta hope my employer is cool with it. Nothing in the employee handbook specifically states dreads are disallowed, but you need to "dress appropriately and be neatly and cleanly maintained." A white dude with dreads doesn't exactly fit that mold to the un-informed suits of a company :lol:. My boss is cool as hell though so hopefully he'll just let me slide. I guess I can always rock a man bun if not :\.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom