Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Should have been more specific my bad.  I'm talking strictly offline play.  So my offline play is much more jerky and laggy than if i go to a friends house and play offline on their xbox.

If the frame rate is buggy it could be your Xbox to be honest. 2k shouldn't lag on any game speed. If he turned his up you would know cause the game feels trash on higher speeds and looks awkward, also 2k looks better on broadcast and is less jerky rather than the 2K camera

Last edited:
I tried to play red dead tonight via disc and the loading times were atrocious :x

i deadass waited 15 mins to get into a game. **** was worst than when they unveiled gta online.

I tried to play red dead tonight via disc and the loading times were atrocious :x

i deadass waited 15 mins to get into a game. **** was worst than when they unveiled gta online.

Nobody plays red dead redemption online.

Literally no one.

No one. I don't even think people played it online when it originally came out.

Literally no one.

they kinda did, but there's really nothing to work for

Literally no one.

na slime, ppl was online in the free roam but apparently my character progression didnt carry over n i didnt wanna have to run around in a potato sack clappin at fools after waiting tht long

If the frame rate is buggy it could be your Xbox to be honest. 2k shouldn't lag on any game speed. If he turned his up you would know cause the game feels trash on higher speeds and looks awkward, also 2k looks better on broadcast and is less jerky rather than the 2K camera
this is what i was more of the line thinking.  i know the gamespeeds were the same on both consoles.

is there anything i can do to test if this the problem/fix it? like is it the whole xbox or just my hardrive maybe?

What would of made RDR the GOAT was to have a bigger old western city with more psychotic and twisted people.

I really hope there's a sequel or a RDR 2. I wouldn't even care how disappointing the storyline would be if it looked right and played right.

What would of made RDR the GOAT was to have a bigger old western city with more psychotic and twisted people.

I really hope there's a sequel or a RDR 2. I wouldn't even care how disappointing the storyline would be if it looked right and played right.
There is currently a game in development, apparently a map leaked a short while ago.

Dead island was one of the worst games I've played on 360.

This remaster though is quality.

It's almost indistinguishable from Dying Light.

Someone on here said RDR pushed the 360 to the limits, trippin.  Did you forget GTAV was also released on 360?

There is currently a game in development, apparently a map leaked a short while ago.

View media item 2097680
and might be a prequel cuz you know...
in which case, wonder if we'll see any bosses from red dead revolver

1TB console
Extra controller
$50 Amazon
The Division
R6 Siege
Forza H2
$300

I know what they're doing and it's working (kinda)

I just want overwatch skins
Im almost willing to shell out real $$ for it. Ive been stuck on 460 and im level 23. Any get rich quick scgeme

I just want overwatch skins
Im almost willing to shell out real $$ for it. Ive been stuck on 460 and im level 23. Any get rich quick scgeme
Real money ain't worth it. I used my $10 to buy 11 packs. Got 2 skins. Just hope your lucky with the level reward packs

Last edited:
can't wait for the new character. in Over watch. sniped a little with widow maker and was loving it.

Back
Top Bottom