Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The latest beta preview lets you choose between Cortana and the old "Xbox..." commands. This is GREAT news, because Cortana right now is still way too slow to respond to things and still gets a lot of things wrong.

that is 
smokin.gif

sucker for red

Also waiting to see what the trade in deals will be with the one and new system.

Also waiting to see what the trade in deals will be with the one and new system.
Hopefully, the trade in deal makes it so it's $100 out of pocket. Give or take. That bluetooth controller is 60 by itself. So $100 to upgrade would be a no brainer for me.

The latest beta preview lets you choose between Cortana and the old "Xbox..." commands. This is GREAT news, because Cortana right now is still way too slow to respond to things and still gets a lot of things wrong.

Man that's great news.
I hope they stick with that for the final release. I'm not interested in saying "cortana" all night. Lemme keep "Xbox" and others can go the new way, best for both of us

I guess ya'll are talking about the $300 sku? I can see retailers giving about $150 at the most for your OG One. $100 to upgrade just seems too good to be true. I'd give up my OG One if I can get that Gears 4 bundle for $250 :nerd:

A 2tb standard is $400, so my best guess is $450. Would be a miracle to do a swap for 150, that's like getting a refund on a brand new one

Any GTA deals? Might have to cop since all my boys are on it. Just copped RDR and it's pretty damn smooth for being a 360 game

A 2tb standard is $400, so my best guess is $450. Would be a miracle to do a swap for 150, that's like getting a refund on a brand new one

I had no plans of copping the X1 S but this makes it so hard to pass up

View media item 2099476
:smokin
whts da price on dat badboy? i MUST own
It's $449. Which technically is a deal since the 2tb is $399 and the game is the ultimate edition of GOW4 which normally is $99

I expect GS to do a $150 trade in real but only for the 2tb. I can't see them doing it for the 500 gb. That's be a steal

Last edited:
I think I'm definitely copping it too. It sucks because I really want that Gears 4 elite controller but that's another $200
sick.gif
 I was going to just trade my OG One in but the wife wants to either give it to the kids or just keep it in the bedroom for Netflix

Back
Top Bottom