• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Scorpio's gonna be lit.

This isn't even 4k or the best example, but...
eek.gif

Finally, had extensive use of game streaming.

In hindsight, it's easy to see why xbox games are coming to windows.

The game streaming works, but it's obviously not ideal.

While I was streaming FH2, the main question I asked myself is "why can't I play this natively instead of having a subpar experience?"

Regardless of the fact microsoft owns windows.

cJiVUlM.gif

Last edited:
Bit off topic but did y'all see that mini nes Nintendo is dropping?!?!

I hope they do a Super Nintendo imagine Sony and Xbox doing things like that..

Damn. Technology..

Word is that there won't be any way to add new games though. So those 30 games are all you're ever gonna be able to play on there :\. They also have no plans of releasing any other Mini systems, so no Mini SNES :smh:.

If you peep the last page of the Retro Gaming thread I posted some info on how to set up your own all-in-one retro "console" on a Raspberry Pi 3 with RetroPie. It's a pretty awesome setup if you're big into retro games. A bit more trial and error and about $20 more expensive but the features and possibilities are crazy compared to what Nintendo will be putting out.

Last edited:
Word is that there won't be any way to add new games though. So those 30 games are all you're ever gonna be able to play on there :\. They also have no plans of releasing any other Mini systems, so no Mini SNES :smh:.

If you peep the last page of the Retro Gaming thread I posted some info on how to set up your own all-in-one retro "console" on a Raspberry Pi 3 with RetroPie. It's a pretty awesome setup if you're big into retro games. A bit more trial and error and about $20 more expensive but the features and possibilities are crazy compared to what Nintendo will be putting out.

I'm gonna peep that :pimp:

I doubt many people would be down to mess with linux, spend more money and more effort to get more games. Im sure most people will be happy shelling out the $60 for what nintendo gives them. :lol:

I'm gonna peep that :pimp:

I doubt many people would be down to mess with linux, spend more money and more effort to get more games. Im sure most people will be happy shelling out the $60 for what nintendo gives them. :lol:
Oh yeah definitely :lol:. I still might cop just because it's so cool. Something I never expected Nintendo to do.

But if you're even a little bit computer savvy and fiend for old school games it's well worth your time and money to put a RPi together.

Last edited:
Im more than positive someone will figure out how to add more games or add a sd card or something

Bit off topic but did y'all see that mini nes Nintendo is dropping?!?!

I hope they do a Super Nintendo imagine Sony and Xbox doing things like that..

Damn. Technology..

100% copped.
Xbox comes out with originals on a hand held... Take all my monies.

If they make a TON of money...
Yea, they will.

They need it...

so apple headphones work to hear audio but cant be use as a mic due to the way the end was made. something to do with the ground being swapped.

but if you buy cheap non apple headphones from walmart, like 4 bucks, they work perfectly for audio and chat...now Beats by Dre is the same situation as Apple because well Apples owns beats and same story. my question is if i were to plug the beats no hands mic cable to my headset and plug a EXTENSION (thats non apple)  to the other, would that work?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom