Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I just want Gears 4 bundle cause it's the best/my fav series on Xbox and the console is :smokin

By the time Scorpio drops I plan on having a gaming PC so I doubt I'll even consider getting it.

Last edited:
Don't see the point in getting the S...awkward timing

probably not a good reason to upgrade but for sure a good entry console.

The 360 waited 5 years before the slim versus 3 for the xbox one. crazy how fast technology is improving.

The 360 waited 5 years before the slim versus 3 for the xbox one. crazy how they save tech that should of been released years ago to paas off as some new great improvement.

Fixed

The 360 waited 5 years before the slim versus 3 for the xbox one. crazy how they save tech that should of been released years ago to paas off as some new great improvement.

Fixed

No doubt there's planned obsolesce.. but you can tell they know they goofed just by the short length of time they're upgrading their "10 year console".

I won't be getting the Scorpio for 2+ years anyway... (most likely... pending)...

Xbox One dropped and had no good games to play. Sports games were bad, Ryse was all graphics and no heart. Ended up playing my 360 a good year into it.

I don't doubt there will be a lot of pretty stuff to drop, but lack of substance and depth in the game will turn me off and have me wait 2+ years.

Whatever library is available on Xbox One will be available on Scorpio day one. We're just gonna start getting those 4K remasters now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom