Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Scorpio is the truth, if the Xbox S supported 4K gaming I would've copped.

Rather take leaps than small steps.

Info on the Xbox One S

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one-s?xr=shellnav

High Dynamic Range
Experience richer, more luminous colors in games like Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3. With a higher contrast ratio between lights and darks, High Dynamic Range technology brings out the true visual depth of your games.

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray[emoji]8482[/emoji] and Streaming
With four times the resolution of standard HD, 4K Ultra HD delivers the clearest, most realistic video possible. Stream 4k content on Netflix and Amazon Video and watch Ultra HD Blu-ray movies in stunning visual fidelity with High Dynamic Range.

I'm sure the OS will be just as slow as the current Xbox One :x :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't say 4k gaming, correct.
Support 4K as in Video... But I found this...

"Does it support 4K? Yes, for video and Blu-ray..."

"When the Xbox One S was first announced, Microsoft neglected to mention that the new console is also capable of upscaling games to 4K.

The upscaling capabilities were revealed by Jeff Henshaw, Group Program Manager at Xbox at an E3 session (via TechRadar)."

Scorpio is the truth, if the Xbox S supported 4K gaming I would've copped.

Rather take leaps than small steps.
by the time it comes out, the current Xbox will sell for like a hundred :smh:

I didn't say 4k gaming, correct.
Support 4K as in Video... But I found this...

"Does it support 4K? Yes, for video and Blu-ray..."

"When the Xbox One S was first announced, Microsoft neglected to mention that the new console is also capable of upscaling games to 4K.

The upscaling capabilities were revealed by Jeff Henshaw, Group Program Manager at Xbox at an E3 session (via TechRadar)."
if it can upscale but it'll down scale it's fps output :lol:

but up scaling isn't true resolution tho. maybe if it was downsampling but up scaling is meh

Last edited:
am i the only person in here grabbing the S to eventually trade it in for the scorpio so i can get the most of the trade in value?

am i the only person in here grabbing the S to eventually trade it in for the scorpio so i can get the most of the trade in value?

Think it through your probably gonna put more money up doing this than actually buying the Xbox Scorpio when it comes out.

GameStop is gonna jerk people prolly toss them $150 for an Xbox one now and then you have to put money up to cop the S, then the same thing again when you trade that in to cop the Scorpio

Think it through your probably gonna put more money up doing this than actually buying the Xbox Scorpio when it comes out.

GameStop is gonna jerk people prolly toss them $150 for an Xbox one now and then you have to put money up to cop the S, then the same thing again when you trade that in to cop the Scorpio

best buy doesn't jerk us though :nerd:

Best Buy has thee worst customer service ever. F-ck them and everyone that works there. They suck.

Amazon.

Funny how they always manage to make the console smaller by adding the humongous power brick inside of it.

Back
Top Bottom