Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
What are y'all's scorpio wants?

sshd or 60-80gb sdd installed

another revised controller: maybe a controller closer to elite controller quality but regular controller price. Like reg controller with back paddles.

showcase blockbusters: Pretty safe to assume Forza MS 7 will be a showcase title, maybe a new ip or third party partnership to showcase scorpio's power day one? Remedy Games stated they have two projects under wraps.

htc vive compatibility: Fallout 4 VR is for htc vive no? So scorpio will have to support vive? Unless my info is incorrect. Hell, FO VR could be that 3rd party partnership.

I'm impressed that when vr was mentioned, they mentioned something worth playing in vr.

I wonder if it'll have a windows 10 mode, where you can just flip a switch, plug in a keyboard, then start browsing the web.

With all that power, it could usher in the first competent web browser seen on a console.

I think Elder Scrolls VI with VR support would be huge compared to Fallout 4 which will be more than 2 years old by the time Scorpio releases. Obviously ES6 isn't a thing yet but I don't think FO4 with VR will be enough. Gamers move on fast. FO4 just came and went.

I think Elder Scrolls VI with VR support would be huge compared to Fallout 4 which will be more than 2 years old by the time Scorpio releases. Obviously ES6 isn't a thing yet but I don't think FO4 with VR will be enough. Gamers move on fast. FO4 just came and went.
There's so few vr heavy hitters that FO4 VR will be one of the most quality vr titles.

Also doom is coming to vr, which most people praise.

I've yet to play skyrim, but ES5 vr seems more likely than ES6 vr.

What do you mean by FO4 came and went?

FO4 just came and went.
What do you mean by FO4 came and went?
FO3 was talked about and praised for years. FO4 just seemed like it was here one day and gone the next day. I'm just speaking on what I noticed. I'm not saying FO4 wasn't a good game or well liked, just that I don't think people are gonna be wowed by it after 2 years just cause it's in VR.

can someone fill me in on some of these Battlefield 1 modes . someone was trying to tell me about something where there will be no health bar, no maps.

Man I remember when I was pumped for COD now it's all about BF1. Been playing BF4 lately and it's still a great game.

Been rocking with Battlefield from jump...
Thing of beauty to see it flourish like this.
Everyone is going left, BF takes a hard right and it's clearly paying off.

Fully expect everyone to follow suit, going to be some WWII and Viet Nam games coming out.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just play the game mode with the same rules. There's just less information presented to you on the HUD. It's a more immersive experience you could say.

Rakuten has been flagged multiple times for stealing people's identity and cards if I recall. (Could be wrong) so be careful.

I do need a new external... filled up my laptops with 2TBs worth of movies. Looking for a 3 or 4tb.

I bought something off of a Rakuten I just can't remember what. It's was a little over 2 years ago but I didn't have any issues, at least none I know of :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom