Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Lol thats my number one problem i sat on 2 of them. The others are because of my hair i think imma have to switch to them buds iyen uses.
jlab j4s with mic Amazon product ASIN B0018Z0NTY
The sound quality is great for the price. The mic works well. I don't have to adjust it or anything. They're pretty solid. I've have 3 pairs. 2 to rock. 1 to stock.

Most of my pairs last 9 months to well over a year. I typically throw mine around, so that might affect their quality.

Warranty is good as well. $3 to ship em out, then they'll send you a brand new pair.

They should work out-of-the-box however, I've had to use my headset 3.5 adapter to get the mic to work even though my controller already has a 3.5mm jack.

Then again my xb1 doesn't connect to wifi anymore, could be something else or my controller.

All the more reason I'd upgrade to xbox one s.

Anybody have any low level weapons on borderlands 2 they wanna donate to the jules zero run. Id sure appreciate it :smile:

Anyone experienced their xbox say their internet hardware is not functioning to get it repair? Can't connect to the internet at all this error shows up.

The 2TB Xbox One S will be available on August 2nd ($399)

CnpiwmzWEAAOSsC.jpg

The 2TB launch edition Xbox One S will be available in limited quantities for $399 USD on August 2 in the following regions: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK and United States. Xbox One S will also be hitting store shelves for additional markets later this year.

For those of you looking for additional Xbox One S hard drive options, we will also be offering the console with 1TB and 500GB hard drives for $349 USD and $299 USD, respectively, so you can choose the right console for you. More details on the specific availability dates of these two options will be shared soon.

Right around the corner...
Haven't heard a peep on trade in deals yet.

I just want that Gears 4 bundle but I think about my wishlist for the rest of the year and the number of games I could buy instead of that bundle. I'm already having to narrow my wishlist down to a "top 10" :smh:

Not sure I'm going to upgrade to the XB1S.

I would prefer it in black honestly, but we'll see.

I don't mess with Gears so I'm good on that game :x

Is there any type of high level play footage of gears out there like a competitive type of game? Just curious.

Is there any type of high level play footage of gears out there like a competitive type of game? Just curious.
You mean like sponsored tournaments? Yeah there are but I doubt there as popular as Halo. I never really been into watching that stuff so I'm not sure what you're looking for but I'm sure iYen iYen has a link :lol:

I would much rather have it in black as well as that's my favorite color.
But hey... I don't care, play faster and stay quiet, support 4K... whatever else there is.

But hey... I don't care, play faster and stay quiet, support 4K... whatever else there is.
View media item 2104076

yeeaaa, it doesn't do that. the Slim isnt the Scorpio

Last edited:
Uhhhh... yea.
It does.
Did I miss something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom