Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I've been trying to play Battlefield all weekend...
Servers have been down all weekend.
Thanks EA.

Taken from Reddit, method to force the new update on your XB1

credit: HiPitchEricsFishMits
Go to Home > Settings > All Settings > System > Console info & updates.

Then, repeatedly press with 'A' on "Xbox Name" and press 'B' to back out. Do this about 6-8 times. After a while, under that "Xbox Name" field will appear the "Update Available". If you click on this and it then says "No update needed" or something similar, continue to spam 'A' for about the same 6-8 times and the update will begin to download. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but it worked for me and countless others in other threads. Downloading and applying will take 15-20 mins approx.

EA Access gets you both Hardline and BF4. Also get to play BF1 a week early

i'll look in to that. thanks

30 for a year, and i can pretty much demo games, and get the back logs of old games and get 10% off anything new.

think I will, does anyone else have this and like it?

Last edited:
Yeah $30 a year is a steal. Only reason I don't have it is because I game primarily on PS4 but since I'm most likely getting all my shooters on Xbox this year I might go ahead and do it later.

i was playing that puzzle game that was free last month. so frustrating but so addicting. i started at 6 30 next thing i know i look up and it 7 45

Quick question,I need to free up some space,if I uninstall a game will I lose my achievements and gamer score for that game?

Quick question,I need to free up some space,if I uninstall a game will I lose my achievements and gamer score for that game?
no, the achievements and gamerscore stay with your xbox live gamertag....you can just uninstall the game and you'll be able to reinstall it at any time. that applies to physical and digital games. you also get the option to delete the "saved data" as well. so if you delete the game but keep your saves, you can pick up where you left off in the future

Started Mass Effect and i just can't get into it. it just seems so outdated to me. on the other hand i bought Resident Evil 5 for xbox one and I'm enjoying it. should've bought RE4 though,

i was playing that puzzle game that was free last month. so frustrating but so addicting. i started at 6 30 next thing i know i look up and it 7 45

We should multiplayer it sometime it's like an phone app I play a lot of two dots so addicting

Back
Top Bottom