Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
ME1 is dope as far as atmosphere, story, music etc. but the combat feels sloppy imo .... i heard they tightened it in ME2 which i copped back in the day but never played smh ... here's hoping it becomes BC soon since they can do multi-disc gamesnow

really enjoying playing thru Resi 5 and 6 again ... i remember not being fond of 6 when it came out but that's prob because i midnite released it/paid full price ... it has the best mechanics of any RE (not saying much; it's amazing to me that you couldn't move and shoot simultaneously until the 6th game but that was prob to make it more difficult/scary) ... it is very actiony but leon's campaign (never played the others) is pretty much vintage RE

hype that release date for RE4 got pushed up to this month

Oh my :nerd:

I have a feeling I'm going to pull the trigger on the One S after seeing everyone else cop :lol:

Last edited:
To Jumpy,

We all know you do not have the technology or the steady hands to pull off a procedure like that.

-Spizike

Last edited:
To Jumpy,

We all know you do not have the technology or the steady hands to pull off a procedure like that.

-Spizike

To the meat sack formerly known as Spizike,

If I may quote the great Mooj from the 40 year old virgin, "when I remove the blade I keep in my boot from its sheath, I cannot return it until it has spilt blood. "

To Jumpy,

-Spizike

To the meat sack formerly known as Spizike,

If I may quote the great Mooj from the 40 year old virgin, "when I remove the blade I keep in my boot from its sheath, I cannot return it until it has spilt blood. "

To the near future tombstone named Jumpy,

To keep the 40 year old virgin theme going, I shall quote a smart man when describing what your blades feel like to me- "you know.. when you're feeling them.. they feel like a.. bag of sand".

Bonus quote below, please view at your convenience
"Go f*** a goat"

Last edited:
You cant talk you havent played me in fifa yet.....

BEGONE HEATHEN!

The_power_of_christ_compels_yo

Last edited:
I'm bored at work so all yall gettin yall shoulders clapped

Tombstone Jumpy- you may have won the juan y juan by a fingernail but best believe if Halo ever gets good again I'm comin for dat angus boi. Better be peppered to the max if you want a chance at survival b.

No Thumbs Jules- we went over this but I'll reiterate: the only Jules that matters is from Superbad. You ain't got no thumbs son so I don't even know how you say you got gaming experience, and as always you are trash b.

DJ Young- fam you say you a DJ but I ain't ever heard you on a turntable before. We out here claiming professions in our SN's now? Imma make mine "GravediggerSpizike" cause all yall gettin bodied b.

Im that One
- no you not b, I am.

HNL HI- I was born in Honolulu fam so next time i come out there we playin COD juan y juan for who is the king of Oahu, aka the real Hawaiian Superman famb. Hint: its me.

Shottadru- even tho you a ghost and you my Step Brother you are not exempt from this massacre son. Dont let me catch you on CoD when I decide to start grinding again or your buns is mine b. Hardcore, core, Arena, you name it famb its game over.

MEMPH- IMMA PUT THIS IN CAPS SO YOU CAN READ FAMB BUT WE NEED A NEW POLL UP IN HERE, I KNOW YOU WAITIN FOR METH TO MAKE EMOJIS ALL CAPS ELIGIBLE BUT UNTIL THEN YOU GOTTA HAVE SOME SORT OF ACTIVITY ON HERE B.

Who else I miss? Line up for the headshot b.

I'm way too bored.

Even my flamesuit can't help me now, can it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom