Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Quick question,I need to free up some space,if I uninstall a game will I lose my achievements and gamer score for that game?

no, the achievements and gamerscore stay with your xbox live gamertag....you can just uninstall the game and you'll be able to reinstall it at any time. that applies to physical and digital games. you also get the option to delete the "saved data" as well. so if you delete the game but keep your saves, you can pick up where you left off in the future

Go to my games and apps hit start on a game and pick uninstall

We should multiplayer it sometime it's like an phone app I play a lot of two dots so addicting
you and @IYEN still need to come catch this Tekken Fade!!!

but yea def let's play that game, some of those puzzles had me like >:

I played Luminees back in the day legit in 90+ min increments. love that game. plus the opening levels song shining was even on my mp3 player.

I played I yen him and his bastard Law. so close to beating him once, came down to 1 hit .

no, the achievements and gamerscore stay with your xbox live gamertag....you can just uninstall the game and you'll be able to reinstall it at any time. that applies to physical and digital games. you also get the option to delete the "saved data" as well. so if you delete the game but keep your saves, you can pick up where you left off in the future
To add to this, if you have xbox live silver or gold, all your saves get backed up to xbox live. 

So your saves are also backed up to the cloud.

Unless you delete it from the cloud

Last edited:
Started Mass Effect and i just can't get into it. it just seems so outdated to me. on the other hand i bought Resident Evil 5 for xbox one and I'm enjoying it. should've bought RE4 though,

I tried Mass Effect a couple years ago when the last one came out. Same as you, just could not get into it at all. Story, Game Play, nothing.

Y'all are crazy....
this. let them boys know pa
ME2 was dope.
this. i replayed ME2 so much and i got all the achievements 
pimp.gif

I never played ME, but I remember my dad being on the first one or second one and saying that he made a wrong decision or something and he had to start completely over. I've never seen him so distraught over a game like that before.

I didn't really believe him either. I was like, what decision could you have made that would require a complete wipe :lol:

Last edited:
Never have touched Mass Effect.

Flame Suit: Engaged.

Thats kool you can always go back and play it. But to play it then say its trash i cant believe that. Its the closest to perfect series as you can get. ME2 is probably a 10 out of 10 in many peoples eyes imo. No flames thrown your way bro but i recommend playing it tho at least once. Me1 is kind of dated but still enjoyable.

Never have touched Mass Effect.

Flame Suit: Engaged.

No flame suit can save you from the relentless hell coming your way. Your offspring will speak tales of you being burned at the stake. Generations will shudder at the sound of your name once we are done with you.

I never played ME, but I remember my dad being on the first one or second one and saying that he made a wrong decision or something and he had to start completely over. I've never seen him so distraught over a game like that before.

I didn't really believe him either. I was like, what decision could you have made that would require a complete wipe :lol:

Wrex.

No flame suit can save you from the relentless hell coming your way. Your offspring will speak tales of you being burned at the stake. Generations will shudder at the sound of your name once we are done with you.
Wrex.

urdnot wrex :smh: dude was ride or die gave no damns at all :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom