• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm bored at work so all yall gettin yall shoulders clapped

Tombstone Jumpy- you may have won the juan y juan by a fingernail but best believe if Halo ever gets good again I'm comin for dat angus boi. Better be peppered to the max if you want a chance at survival b.

No Thumbs Jules- we went over this but I'll reiterate: the only Jules that matters is from Superbad. You ain't got no thumbs son so I don't even know how you say you got gaming experience, and as always you are trash b.

DJ Young- fam you say you a DJ but I ain't ever heard you on a turntable before. We out here claiming professions in our SN's now? Imma make mine "GravediggerSpizike" cause all yall gettin bodied b.

Im that One
- no you not b, I am.

HNL HI- I was born in Honolulu fam so next time i come out there we playin COD juan y juan for who is the king of Oahu, aka the real Hawaiian Superman famb. Hint: its me.

Shottadru- even tho you a ghost and you my Step Brother you are not exempt from this massacre son. Dont let me catch you on CoD when I decide to start grinding again or your buns is mine b. Hardcore, core, Arena, you name it famb its game over.

MEMPH- IMMA PUT THIS IN CAPS SO YOU CAN READ FAMB BUT WE NEED A NEW POLL UP IN HERE, I KNOW YOU WAITIN FOR METH TO MAKE EMOJIS ALL CAPS ELIGIBLE BUT UNTIL THEN YOU GOTTA HAVE SOME SORT OF ACTIVITY ON HERE B.

Who else I miss? Line up for the headshot b.

I'm way too bored.

Even my flamesuit can't help me now, can it?

:rofl:

This needs to replace all the useless info on the first post :lol:

Tombstone Jumpy- you may have won the juan y juan by a fingernail but best believe if Halo ever gets good again I'm comin for dat angus boi. Better be peppered to the max if you want a chance at survival b.

How many times must I explain this to you. As the great Vin Diesel once said....

I was hoping to be lumped into a blanket line like:

And all you other cats throwing shots at spizike
You only get half a bar - eff y'all -------

:frown:

I was hoping to be lumped into a blanket line like:

And all you other cats throwing shots at spizike
You only get half a bar - eff y'all -------

:frown:

MikeJS - I don't know where you from b but where I'm from we don't hope to be lumped into a blanket with other men, ever. That's some NY cat Ksteezy type steez. You step that suspect a** up on my territory when Battlefield or remastered MW comes out and you better have your family physician in your favorites cause he gon have to put your shoulders back together once they get clapped up.

Last edited:
Just caught up 
roll.gif

yall classic

No Thumbs Jules- we went over this but I'll reiterate: the only Jules that matters is from Superbad. You ain't got no thumbs son so I don't even know how you say you got gaming experience, and as always you are trash b.

DJ Young- fam you say you a DJ but I ain't ever heard you on a turntable before. We out here claiming professions in our SN's now? Imma make mine "GravediggerSpizike" cause all yall gettin bodied b.

Im that One
- no you not b, I am.

HNL HI- I was born in Honolulu fam so next time i come out there we playin COD juan y juan for who is the king of Oahu, aka the real Hawaiian Superman famb. Hint: its me.

Shottadru- even tho you a ghost and you my Step Brother you are not exempt from this massacre son. Dont let me catch you on CoD when I decide to start grinding again or your buns is mine b. Hardcore, core, Arena, you name it famb its game over.

MEMPH- IMMA PUT THIS IN CAPS SO YOU CAN READ FAMB BUT WE NEED A NEW POLL UP IN HERE, I KNOW YOU WAITIN FOR METH TO MAKE EMOJIS ALL CAPS ELIGIBLE BUT UNTIL THEN YOU GOTTA HAVE SOME SORT OF ACTIVITY ON HERE B.

I'm way too bored.

So irrelevant that is took DJ to repost this to notice.
Straight buns.
Why do you even hold sticks with those baby hands.
Go play Playstation.

lulz this is so random.

Just caught up :rofl:

yall classic

xxpizzo - how you gon spell pizza wrong in your screen name b? The O and A are on the opposite ends of the keyboard famb. Weren't you the one eating that weird pizza you swore was amazing? Had sauce all up on the top and you swearing there was cheese and stuff under the sauce. Y u lion famb? If you like sauce and bread just say so. You can catch these hands in the new MW too once I get my swag back.

Im that One
- no you not b, I am.

I'm way too bored.

So irrelevant that is took DJ to repost this to notice.
Straight buns.
Why do you even hold sticks with those baby hands.
Go play Playstation.

lulz this is so random.

All lakers fans will get flying armbar'd on site b

son said flying arm bar :smh:

spike next time you come out of hiding im torching those whiskers you call a beard son

Anybody know how to fix this issue im having with my xbox. On the home screen the controls are backwards like i press down it goes down one time then up three times. Its mad annoying. Its only on the home screen too games work fine.

Last edited:
son said flying arm bar :smh:

spike next time you come out of hiding im torching those whiskers you call a beard son

U wot m8

Famb you better set up that camera on a tripod cause later you gonna wanna watch how you caught these hands b.

Last edited:
Anybody know how to fix this issue im having with my xbox. On the home screen the controls are backwards like i press down it goes down one time then up three times. Its mad annoying. Its only on the home screen too games work fine.
Weird no idea bro. 

Back
Top Bottom