• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Lmao...
Who's man is this?
Someone tell him to check my resume.

Has anyone noticed a slight static sound when clicking through the menus after the update? I didn't notice anything while playing, only in the home screen and going through the menus.

Has anyone noticed a slight static sound when clicking through the menus after the update? I didn't notice anything while playing, only in the home screen and going through the menus.

Haven't noticed anything yet but I have noticed that my system is a little slower when processing multiple things at once after the update.. IE when playing netflix and you give Cortana a command.

When my Xbox uses facial recognition to sign me in but I'm trying to sign in using the menu, it gets caught up for a good 10 seconds trying to fix itself. :smh:

Amazon hasn't shipped my xbox one s yet........ Supposed to receive it on release date. Smh.
Contact them by chat and tell them its unacceptable and you were promised release date delivery and theyll offer you some credit or something.

There's more Dolphins fans outside of Miami than there is there. Undefeated and going strong. Super Bowl this year, couple more in the coming years.

You mean the millionth time the Patriots as an organization has been introuble or looked at for something.* Gotcha.

You mean the millionth time the Patriots as an organization has been introuble or looked at for something.* Gotcha.

It's only news when it's New England. I enjoyed how the Falcons and Browns violations went completely unnoticed.

Either way, what can you tell me about Jarvis Landry and your RB situation :nerd:

But... to be fair...
Who gives a sh-t about the browns and falcons.

RB will be interesting. Jay Ajayi is a beast but still young in NFL terms. Foster, if healthy, seems to be getting the nod. Gase will get him 100 catches, he's going to love Foster in his system. Jay should be the carries back it seems... but all depends on health for both. Could be a cluster f-ck come midseason as well... tricky. Wouldn't touch them before round 6, and I draft both if I do. Has to be a package deal or you will probably be SOL.

Jarvis Landry is the truth. 2nd round pick PPR, 3rd in standard. Should have over 1k yards and I'm guessing he will have 6 to 8 TDs minimum. Going to be very productive in this offense. Personally I'm looking to grab Parker in later rounds.

Julio :pimp:

I'm hoping Landry ends up falling to me and Jay was a target until they brought in Foster; now I'm not sure what to make of that backfield fantasy wise now. IRL, Dolphins look good if they get something out of Tannehill :nerd:

Football talk in the Xbox thread :nthat:

Julio :pimp:

I'm hoping Landry ends up falling to me and Jay was a target until they brought in Foster; now I'm not sure what to make of that backfield fantasy wise now. IRL, Dolphins look good if they get something out of Tannehill :nerd:

Football talk in the Xbox thread :nthat:

If he has some stability and a coach who isn't on the down side of half a moron, if he actually has longer than 1 second in the pocket... yes. The Dolphins should be fine. Most sacked QB in the league with the worst coaching staff the last 4 years. Been fun to watch....

Dolphins went undefeated.
Bills went defeated 4 times...
If there was another definition of trash I don't know what it is.
Choke artists second to none.

Back
Top Bottom