Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So no one's One S has come in yet? It did seem like most of this group was holding out for the Scorpio or at least the Gears edition.

Getting Ea access today. Ill have madden 16 by tonight.

Still waiting for iyen and shotta to catch this tekken fade tho

Lol 3...
I'm in year 12.
I usually play one season then play other games for a month or two then come back. Sort of like a off season.

Im usually on nights 11pm or later and during the day on weekends. I play sim stlye so no cheaters lol gt johnboy716

Last edited:
Bruh after ODB got the cover, the catching became way too OP. Everybody in 16 catch one handed now :smh:

I kno right lol thats why i run the ball i could easily throw bombs to watkins all day and cheese but what fun is that.
Even top tier DBs get disrespected. We play at work all the time and you start to see the game's true colors when the BS starts happening :lol:

Lol 3...
I'm in year 12.
I usually play one season then play other games for a month or two then come back. Sort of like a off season.

Im usually on nights 11pm or later and during the day on weekends. I play sim stlye so no cheaters lol gt johnboy716

That's what I do. Usually get two seasons or so in when it drops then play it as filler between games.

My favorite is the draft, i wish it was deeper and more indepth. Getting XP and progressing people is stupid too. Break passing yardage record, tds, undefeated, superbowl... 7000 as a QB. It costs 6000 to upgrade your deep THA.

We'll have to play on weekends... I'm up at 2:45 am every day for work. We'll rock this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I do. Usually get two seasons or so in when it drops then play it as filler between games.

My favorite is the draft, i wish it was deeper and more indepth. Getting XP and progressing people is stupid too. Break passing yardage record, tds, undefeated, superbowl... 7000 as a QB. It costs 6000 to upgrade your deep THA.

We'll have to play on weekends... I'm up at 2:45 am every day for work. We'll rock this weekend.

I wish scouting was better. Menus could be better layed out to. I love gettting xp and upgrading my players that the best part. I got karlos williams a beast on my squad.

Eagles
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Let @spizike231  know about that Stogie Joes Pizza to with the cheese under the tomato sauce 

they were all sleeping in the thread bout 3 months ago lol

So no one's One S has come in yet? It did seem like most of this group was holding out for the Scorpio or at least the Gears edition.

Yup, mine shipped , or should I say, had a shipping label created this morning.... So much for "guaranteed release day delivery" smh

Yup, mine shipped , or should I say, had a shipping label created this morning.... So much for "guaranteed release day delivery" smh

:x

Did you order from Amazon? I remember I pre-ordered Star Wars: TFA and it arrived a day early.

On Madden, I'm hoping that the WR/DB battles and interactions are improved. In 16, it was an improvement, but it could be better. The slant route is still OP in my opinion in man coverage and I'm not a big fan of how the WRs actually run that route either. Overall route running could be more polished and precise.

Welp this went from an Xbox thread to an NFL thread real quick :rofl:

MMA / Combat Sports >>>

Except Im That One. He's trash.

Who hurt you bruv?

I know it wasn't me yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who hurt you bruv?

I know it wasn't me yet.

:rofl: I hope you know I'm just messin

Except how you're a Laker fan. Unacceptable. We can do some Thai Clinch for that one famb

Lmao yea, it's all love.

No spoiler.

When you can't reach the clinch cuz you like eating flying knees... welp... you'll know.

Flying knee almost as easy to see coming as a spinning backfist. :nerd:

I'll back off that flying knee and once you land pull you right in to that thai plumb famb.. just try to keep your head up. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom