Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
lol.

Can't hit what you can't see bruv.
I'm not just throwing um all willy nilly. Chess not checkers, set up and go.

Has anyone noticed a slight static sound when clicking through the menus after the update? I didn't notice anything while playing, only in the home screen and going through the menus.

Haven't noticed anything yet but I have noticed that my system is a little slower when processing multiple things at once after the update.. IE when playing netflix and you give Cortana a command.

When my Xbox uses facial recognition to sign me in but I'm trying to sign in using the menu, it gets caught up for a good 10 seconds trying to fix itself. :smh:

I thought I was still on the beta it's slow

Has anyone switched commands to OG 'Xbox' was it better ?

:x

Did you order from Amazon? I remember I pre-ordered Star Wars: TFA and it arrived a day early.

On Madden, I'm hoping that the WR/DB battles and interactions are improved. In 16, it was an improvement, but it could be better. The slant route is still OP in my opinion in man coverage and I'm not a big fan of how the WRs actually run that route either. Overall route running could be more polished and precise.

I ordered from bestbuy.com. When I ordered my Taken King PS4 I'm pretty sure it was delivered same day as release.

I was REALLY looking forward to watching a 4K Blu-Ray tonight too.... it better come tomorrow, can't even check shipping info :smh:

Anyone get emailed an invite to the FIFA 18 closed beta? I tried to register but as soon as I log in it gives me a 404 page not found error :smh:.

Ordered my Xbox one s Thursday thru best buy got it this afternoon with an extra controller, I'm elite plus btw don't know if that matters

anyone having issues with their xbox one s? the green xbox one screen pops up with the 3 dots underneath and it will go to where i can enter my network password and then it cuts off and goes back to the green xbox one screen. this is as far as i've been able to go.

Decided to just get the xb1 s controller, instead of the 500gb slim.

Not waiting until the 23rd.

The new controller's 
pimp.gif

Decided to just get the xb1 s controller, instead of the 500gb slim.
Not waiting until the 23rd.

The new controller's :pimp:
So you not getting the slim at all? I was gonna cop the controller but I'm just gonna wait for the Gears controller. I'm not actively playing my Xbox now so I'm not in a rush.

Last edited:
anyone having issues with their xbox one s? the green xbox one screen pops up with the 3 dots underneath and it will go to where i can enter my network password and then it cuts off and goes back to the green xbox one screen. this is as far as i've been able to go.

Not having that particular problem, in fact I just started an update right now.
But I have been having screensaver/auto-dimming problems all day. Every 10 mins while I'm on Netflix the screen dims on me

Not once has the one s disconnected with the controller. Loving Bluetooth. About time they implemented Bluetooth my biggest reason for the purchase. Ps4 never discinnects and do far this system will be the same.

Last edited:
So you not getting the slim at all? I was gonna cop the controller but I'm just gonna wait for the Gears controller. I'm not actively playing my Xbox now so I'm not in a rush.
Having to wait an extra 20 days, kind of killed it for me.

I needed a pc controller asap.

Since selling my ps4, I was using a wired xb1 controller on pc for a minute.
sick.gif

Having to wait an extra 20 days, kind of killed it for me.

I needed a pc controller asap.

Since selling my ps4, I was using a wired xb1 controller on pc for a minute.
sick.gif
whats wrong with using the xb1 controller?

Back
Top Bottom