Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Scorpio's not next-gen, it's xbox's next iteration. 
Which supports 4k gaming, VR, and other stuff.

Scorpio's meant to end console gens.
I said there's no date on a next-gen console and somebody posted the Scorpio ad

Scorpio is meant to entertain all gimmicks

I said there's no date on a next-gen console and somebody posted the Scorpio ad

Scorpio is meant to entertain all gimmicks
4k gaming and vr games that take themselves seriously aren't gimmicks.

Fallout 4/Doom are coming to vr in 2017.

Both of which are already solid on current hardware options.
Thats how i feeling. 4k VR all that other crap dont move my needle.
It's gonna take a couple years or more for real games to come out for VR.

Right now, the wave is tech demos/experiences.

In regards to 4k,
Which is exactly why I absolutely hate this
xbox: 2001

xbox 360: 2005

xbox one: 2013

xbox scorpio: 2017

Supposedly, console gens last 5 years.

I got the One S, mostly because of the 4K player, and I absolutely love the design of the console. I have a 65KS8000, so I figured having the ability to play games and 4K discs is great. Plus the 2 TB without the need of an external or power brick.

Tested out The Revenant and Star Trek Into Darkness in 4k HDR :smoking

If you have the right TV the upgrade is definitely worth it in my opinion. I'm not sure if games look any better, maybe a hair. I'm interested to see what Gears with HDR will look like.

If you have the right TV , it's a good upgrade.

(I type this as I'm playing 2K on my PS4, I don't have it for Xbox :roll eyes)

i have a vizio m55-c2 which is a 4k tv but im hearing wit the xboxS you need HDR to actually have the 4k activated

I feel like the Xbox one is just getting games to it. And now Scorpio is around the corner... Sports game don't count cause that's gonna come on any system regardless tho.

I feel like the Xbox one is just getting games to it. And now Scorpio is around the corner... Sports game don't count cause that's gonna come on any system regardless tho.

Facts > feelings
only been really a handful of games, and I don't count "remasters"

my most played games have been the f2p ones
don't matter, it's all gonna work on both

I'm wondering how big the difference will be for those who don't have 4K TVs.

I.E. BenQ Monitors.

I think at that point it just falls on the game producers to make a good looking game right? Because then it's not like the capabilities of the console are at fault for lack of stunning graphics?

My guess would be that the upgrade may not be worth it for those without 4K capabilities.

With that being said, I would assume BenQ would start to roll out 4K HDR10 capable monitors within the next 12-16 months to keep up with the new consoles.

4K monitors out now but I'm waiting wanna catch a 26 at least for $250 or so

See and I have nothing that really utilizes 4K right now.

I'd rather spend that money on denim.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE :lol:

I.E. BenQ Monitors.

I think at that point it just falls on the game producers to make a good looking game right? Because then it's not like the capabilities of the console are at fault for lack of stunning graphics?

My guess would be that the upgrade may not be worth it for those without 4K capabilities.

With that being said, I would assume BenQ would start to roll out 4K HDR10 capable monitors within the next 12-16 months to keep up with the new consoles.

Bro do you even game? Update the title you bum

I.E. BenQ Monitors.

Bro do you even game? Update the title you bum

I'M ON HALO EVERY NIGHT BRUH BRUH. WHERE YOU AT? :lol:

^ That pic is so stupid :lol:. I assume it's not supposed to be "realistic" but 720p is nowhere near that big a difference compared to 1080p.

^ That pic is so stupid :lol:. I assume it's not supposed to be "realistic" but 720p is nowhere near that big a difference compared to 1080p.

Nah I see a difference especially when I use to dl movies
Downloaded movies are super compressed though. They're 720p/1080p in resolution (pixels) only, not picture quality. They're not completely indicative of say a show being broadcast or a Blu-Ray.

Last edited:
xbox: 2001
xbox 360: 2005
xbox one: 2013
xbox scorpio: 2017

Supposedly, console gens last 5 years.

I dunno man
8 year lifecycle of the 360/PS3 was a godsend to consumers. Look at what they were able to produce late in the gen with games like Last of Us and GTA V
The main thing holding most games back these days is imagination and familiarity with the programming, not processing power

These days, new tech every 5 years results in such minor improvements, and is usually just an added cost to the consumer, resulting in early Gen "lipstick on a pig" ie. boring, non-innovative games with slightly upgraded graphics. Developers haven't even maximized the current machines. Takes them a couple of years to figure it out, and as soon as they do "whoops! on to the next gen"

Weakest gen of gaming ever. Xbox one barley has games Ps4 is struggling...

This was def. a bust they need to drop Scorpio..

The devs have way more to work with but are taking way longer to bring out games. Gears 4 should have released last year... The remaster thing keeps them thinking they buying time but it's trash..

Back
Top Bottom