Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Weakest gen of gaming ever. Xbox one barley has games Ps4 is struggling...

This was def. a bust they need to drop Scorpio..

The devs have way more to work with but are taking way longer to bring out games. Gears 4 should have released last year... The remaster thing keeps them thinking they buying time but it's trash..
this, so much this.
and crapcom needs to chill wit resident evil 4 already. we get it, it was good. make something good, again

I'll agree.

There really haven't been any big staple games of this generation thus far. No new Halo's or COD's, ya know?

A lot of games have tried, but they end up falling too short.

I swear, I got a feelin they pullin a switcheroo. watch it be mad different
Could be I think I read an article stating that the demo they dropped after e3 isn't a part of the actual story of the game so we'll have to wait and see

I'll agree.

There really haven't been any big staple games of this generation thus far. No new Halo's or COD's, ya know?

A lot of games have tried, but they end up falling too short.
Nah Witcher 3 is the closest thing to a staple game we've gotten so far this gem imo

Destiny is the biggest game this gen.

You guys just don't want to get into it, but when you do :wow:

But, I do agree there has been no big time games for PS4 like that, but Xbox put out a new Halo, new Gears is coming, new Forza titles those are their flagships.

We're just used to the big back and forth with games on both ends.

Last edited:

But, I do agree there has been no big time games for PS4 like that, but Xbox put out a new Halo, new Gears is coming, new Forza titles those are their flagships.

If Destiny is the biggest game this Gen, consider this Gen a failure famb.
Just bury my Xbox One and PS4 in the backyard and save me the pain of having games that are "less good" than Destiny.

Also, while I like a new Gears and new Forza, I was more saying that there hasn't been anything original that's come out to become a new staple game for generations to come.

I wonder if we're just expecting too much as far as games go?

Just bury my Xbox One and PS4 in the backyard and save me the pain of having games that are "less good" than Destiny.

Also, while I like a new Gears and new Forza, I was more saying that there hasn't been anything original that's come out to become a new staple game for generations to come.

Destiny is/was the original new IP that has had the most success this gen.

But are you saying "so far", or are you claiming that it will end up being the biggest game of this Gen period?

Pretty much agree with all of this

This is essentially why I feel like console Gens should be long not shorter. The tech has been great for 15 years. But developers need time with each gen to come up with material that really pushes the industry

FWIW, is Scorpio actually a new generation console? We'll still be able to play the games we have now on it, use the same controllers and headsets, etc. It's not as if we're having to drop everything we have and pick up all new hardware and have our current library of games become obsolete.

So I'll put my two cents in on what I believe Scorpio is...

The relationship between Scorpio and Xb1 will be the same between a low tier PC and upper mid tier PC.

Developers will have to develop one game that is compatible with UWP (Universal Windows Platform) and each generation (XB1, Scorpio, Scorpio II) will present the game at the best resolution the hardware can support. This way consumers aren't left behind by not upgrading and become current (from a hardware perspective) whenever they want. Kind of like how PC gamers update their graphics cards every few years to keep up (except buying a prebuilt console is way more convenient for the casual consumer).

There won't be a huge cost to the consumer to migrate to new system as drivers for the old controllers and other peripheral devices should continue to be supported.

With the Scorpio, they likely will start to make all of their 1st party games have dynamic resolution. That way, you can have your standard Xbox one games that vary from 900p to 1080p and the Scorpio games be up to 4K, or maybe 1080p 60fps for a game that might be 900p 30fps on the Xbox one

Destiny is Trash.

View media item 2123100

Back
Top Bottom