Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Gears approaching goat levels.

The tomatoes, the tomatoes!!!!

I think if I could contribute one thing to the Gears of War franchise, it would be to speed up the animations a little bit to make the game a little more fluid.. rolling, jumping, how long it takes you to stand up and be able to shoot.

I know it's a part of the game and probably what keeps it balanced but I think Gears would be :smokin if it was a little faster.

I think if I could contribute one thing to the Gears of War franchise, it would be to speed up the animations a little bit to make the game a little more fluid.. rolling, jumping, how long it takes you to stand up and be able to shoot.

I know it's a part of the game and probably what keeps it balanced but I think Gears would be :smokin if it was a little faster.

Im glad you dont get paid to think...

Im glad you dont get paid to think...

Son.

It's my day of birth so I wasn't trynna body nobody today, I was trynna keep it peaceful.
But Jules if you wanna step up famb I got time today for ya.

Son.

It's my day of birth so I wasn't trynna body nobody today, I was trynna keep it peaceful.
But Jules if you wanna step up famb I got time today for ya.

You a august baby :wow:

View media item 2128831

View media item 2075910
Lawd please take me from this place. I was not born for this. Jesus did not die on the cross for this, Lawd. Please take me home.

happy bday @spizike231
nthat.gif

Better post that addy up in da thread so NT can come thru real quick.

Hopefully none of you East Coast cats bring chicken. Jules is hard to deal w/ sometimes but even he don't deserve that NY Chicken b.
what about NJ style chicken?

Thanks famb^

Idk about yall NJ cats now, cause last I remember pizzo is from NJ and yall be eating pizza with just sauce and bread man. I can't do all uh dat. Get a side of bread sticks and marinara if yall want that.

Yall probably got your chicken all backwards too somehow.

Thanks bro!^

Now that we found out Pizzo is from Philly ( :lol: ) I will go ahead and greenlight NJ chicken until given reasons to do otherwise.

Anyone from Philly showing up to Jules bday party, aka NT XBOX FAMB SUMMIT 1, please do NOT bring pizza of any sort.

Last edited:
Does anybody use the "play to" feature from their laptop to play / stream media to the Xbox? Any idea why MKV files do not allow this, only MP4 and AVI?

Son.

How you gonna come in here with that graham cracker crust and some ketchup on top? And yall have the audacity to call that pizza tho?

Lookin like a middle school "pizza day" lunch. :smh:
Lol @ middle school lunch so true. Joint looks terrible

And I ain't gonna let you down wiff da chicken. Them NY cats like to eat them joints raw imma treat you right

That Philly pizza looks like bunz... but Cali talking about pizza = Utah talking about lobster. Wouldn't know the first thing about it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom