Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The only difference between the TR headset itself and the regular A40 is the ability to customize the headset band and ear cushions completely out for the TR kit. Which is essentially a Tournament kit with leather ear cups and headband for extra comfort / noise cancellation. That TR kit also comes with a TR mic that is even more noise cancelling than that standard A40 mic. (For loud crowded tournaments) But I wouldnt' consider that a difference considering you can put that mic on the regular A40's.

View media item 2144343

In all honesty, after I copped a monitor and headset, it totally changed my gaming experience. Even as a "casual" gamer, I enjoyed myself much more, especially with a game such as The Witcher 3 where there are so many little audio details throughout the game such as hearing conversations of NPCs, hearing enemies nearby and even something as simple as the wind blowing through the trees.

Just to echo what's already been said, it really provides a much more immersive experience.

I want to cop some Astros but with all these games dropping this Fall, Gears Elite controller and possibly PS Neo it's hard to spend an additional $200+ on a headset.

#teambroke

I want to cop some Astros but with all these games dropping this Fall, Gears Elite controller and possibly PS Neo it's hard to spend an additional $200+ on a headset.

#teambroke

PS Neo already dropping :nerd:

You can't be #teambroke when you're dropping $200 on that Gears controller :nthat:

In all honesty, after I copped a monitor and headset, it totally changed my gaming experience. Even as a "casual" gamer, I enjoyed myself much more, especially with a game such as The Witcher 3 where there are so many little audio details throughout the game such as hearing conversations of NPCs, hearing enemies nearby and even something as simple as the wind blowing through the trees.

Just to echo what's already been said, it really provides a much more immersive experience.

Monitor life!

Can't wait for Scorpio 4K gaming on my 4K monitor.

Just need JY to do some nude photoshoots with chicks in 4K for my background

Monitor life!

Can't wait for Scorpio 4K gaming on my 4K monitor.

Just need JY to do some nude photoshoots with chicks in 4K for my background

Got you covered tomorrow fam

Got my second shoot with her tomorrow

planning on doing a shoot w/ her for magazine submission too.

View media item 2144470

Last edited:
I swear Kilroy has some sort of notification system going for whenever you post pictures of your photography in here :rofl:

I swear Kilroy has some sort of notification system going for whenever you post pictures of your photography in here :rofl:

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

#teambroke
PS Neo already dropping
nerd.gif

You can't be #teambroke when you're dropping $200 on that Gears controller
nthat.gif
Naw Sony has a conference in Sept. and rumor is they're going to announce the already leaked Slim PS4 and Neo. Supposedly it's dropping this year but there's also rumor floating around that they may hold off and try to upgrade the specs to rival Scorpio. I doubt it tho, no need to compete with something that drops a full year later imo.

Gears is priority so I have to make some sacrifices for that controller, especially since I don't have an elite already. I already explained to the kids that they'll be eating noodles for the next two months, Top ramen to be exact, Ramen is too expensive.

Kilroy is either arguing with me or seeking to destroy the young white girls i post

:lol:

100% our relationship in this thread..

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom