Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I can't wait to play forza horizon 3 on my pc 
pimp.gif

what card do you have?

we're gonna have to drive more than we did last year
laugh.gif
reference sapphire rx 480.

I'm hoping it can do 1440p/60fps like in forza apex.

When amd's vega drops, I'm def. looking to upgrade to 4k.

Word, it's pretty much opposite of the "real life" Xbox situation :lol:. The Xbox at your house is his, and the Xbox at his house is yours.

But don't forget, after you set the home Xboxes, you sign back in to your own profiles. So technically you'll be playing on "his" Xbox, and vice-versa.

Got it, it is working now. Greatly appreciated for the help!
Anyway to get more than 2 accounts connected?

Word, it's pretty much opposite of the "real life" Xbox situation :lol:. The Xbox at your house is his, and the Xbox at his house is yours.

But don't forget, after you set the home Xboxes, you sign back in to your own profiles. So technically you'll be playing on "his" Xbox, and vice-versa.

Lol u asking for a lot

But no u can only switch home Xbox like 2/3 times a year don't go crazy now

^I tried four.
They all work for 2 secs. You see two splash screens, then an abrupt black screen.

Nah 2 accounts max :\.

haha appreciate it, it was worth the ask

Do you have any idea what happens to the pre-order bonuses when 2 accounts are connected?
Like for instance, I purchased the $100 2K17 that comes with the 100K VC bonus, for stuff like that, do both accounts get it, the one that purchased it or hows that stuff work?

Do you have any idea what happens to the pre-order bonuses when 2 accounts are connected?
Like for instance, I purchased the $100 2K17 that comes with the 100K VC bonus, for stuff like that, do both accounts get it, the one that purchased it or hows that stuff work?
I'm not sure about that, someone else may know the answer.

Tricky question try and find out, I know all DLC both accounts get but VC is tricky because it would be like your paying for one set and getting double it

Nah 2 accounts max
ohwell.gif

Just making a logical guess but it's likely the first account to log in after installing the game that'll get the preorder bonus.

Back
Top Bottom