Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just figured out you could share games with friends online and my friend convinced me to play overwatch. Wasn't expecting to get addicted to a game right before Battlefield 1 and Titanfall :smh: Overwatch is so dope.

I've always stuck to a short list of games that i play but i'm in a serious pickle right now with all 3 of these games coming at me at the same time. Don't even know why I bought FIFA. Thats gonna have to be put on hold for at least 3-4 months.

Last edited:
Damb yo job killing me lol but I'll be on. I can prove to Kilroy how nice my wallbounce is

Naughty said 1v1 him on gridlock.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] u remember that

Gears of War 4 (X1) Digital Code $49.99 via Newegg w/ Code: EMCFEFJ32 . ow.ly/jVO9305d3ib

Mafia III (X1) Digital Code $49.99 via Newegg w/ Code: EMCFEFJ29 . ow.ly/a34f305d3Bt

Man im tired of all these games going on sale a week after i pay full price. But i still give into the hype on release day every time lol

Man im tired of all these games going on sale a week after i pay full price. But i still give into the hype on release day every time lol

Where do you usually cop from? Amazon Prime and Best Buy Gamers Club give you 20% off.

If you still paying full price for video games leave this thread.

We talk about gamers club and Amazon a lot.

and half off new games if you get the right person to gameshare
Word. And since I live in Belgium, I can take another 10% off by setting my location to US.

Games cost €64.99 here, which is about $70.

On the US store they cost $59.99. With tax that amounts to roughly $62.

I just buy cheap US giftcards as my payment option to buy games in the store.

For a game that would normally cost me €64.99, I pay €50. If my friend wants it as well, split the cost 50/50 and I only pay a measly €25.

Just make sure your gameshare partner is a close friend. We agreed to split costs for every game we both want to play. I preordered Skyrim for example but he doesn't want to play it so I pay the full cost unless he changes his mind about playing it.

Last edited:
and half off new games if you get the right person to gameshare
Word. And since I live in Belgium, I can take another 10% off by setting my location to US.
Games cost €64.99 here, which is about $70.
On the US store they cost $59.99. With tax that amounts to roughly $62.
I just buy cheap US giftcards as my payment option to buy games in the store.
For a game that would normally cost me €64.99, I pay €50. If my friend wants it as well, split the cost 50/50 and I only pay a measly €25.
Just make sure your gameshare partner is a close friend. We agreed to split costs for every game we both want to play. I preordered Skyrim for example but he doesn't want to play it so I pay the full cost unless he changes his mind about playing it.
you can use PayPal ya know. don't have to waste time with those money cards

Back
Top Bottom