Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Who's copping BF1 and what edition? Debating on the early enlister digital but not to sure yet. This lets you play the game starting tonight at 12 I think. Gotta make my decision before I go home.

I AM. GETTING THE REGULAR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. I DON'T DO ALL THAT EXTRA STUFF ANYMORE.

Hey bro no need to yell at me, we're indoors.

:lol:

I have it, been playing since Saturday. About to hop on in a minute.

Who's copping BF1 and what edition? Debating on the early enlister digital but not to sure yet. This lets you play the game starting tonight at 12 I think. Gotta make my decision before I go home.

I AM. GETTING THE REGULAR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. I DON'T DO ALL THAT EXTRA STUFF ANYMORE.

Hey bro no need to yell at me, we're indoors.

:lol:

I have it, been playing since Saturday. About to hop on in a minute.

Want to get the early version but I doubt I'd have time to play this week, probably save my money and get the regular version.

this has probably been discussed ad nauseam but...

i just got xbox one s recently and it doesn't come with a headset. the reason i got it was because a bunch of my friends have xbox and we planned to play battlefield and cod together.

i just got battlefield so i'm gonna try to get a headset asap.

which one is best for me. i've never gamed with a headset so i won't notice the minor details that i'm missing out buying an expensive one. i just need one that's gonna let me chat with my friends.

i'm not looking to spend a lot. is there one for 40-50 that's better than the others for what i need it for? is the xbox one good enough lol i doubt anyone will say that

kinda wanna buy one tomorrow so i'd appreciate any input thanks

i just got xbox one s recently and it doesn't come with a headset. the reason i got it was because a bunch of my friends have xbox and we planned to play battlefield and cod together.

i just got battlefield so i'm gonna try to get a headset asap.

which one is best for me. i've never gamed with a headset so i won't notice the minor details that i'm missing out buying an expensive one. i just need one that's gonna let me chat with my friends.

i'm not looking to spend a lot. is there one for 40-50 that's better than the others for what i need it for? is the xbox one good enough lol i doubt anyone will say that

kinda wanna buy one tomorrow so i'd appreciate any input thanks
i rock these.

Amazon product ASIN B00KSVXSZU

If you're looking for something based on price I'd probably just grab the cheapest turtle beach headset on the market and start there.

If you ever want something better it'll be easy to recoup $20-$25 by selling this to someone you know and upgrading.

$36 at amazon and $39 at best buy before tax.

Amazon product ASIN B00YXO5U40
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/turtle-...-gaming-headset-green/9539004.p?skuId=9539004

thanks for the responses...

i have another question

i have a paird of really good bose headphones, the quietcomfort ones.

is there any way to use these and implement a mic somehow?

thanks for the responses...

i have another question

i have a paird of really good bose headphones, the quietcomfort ones.

is there any way to use these and implement a mic somehow?
If you had a kinect you could use that as a mic but if not it'd probably be more expensive than it would be worth it.

WHAT'S A GOOD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE I CAN BUY FOR MY XBOX ONE? GOT BATTLEFIELD 1 BUT CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT WITHOUT DELETING SOME GAMES :smh: . NEED TO COP ONE TODAY ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK.

Back
Top Bottom