• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
^ Prime Same-Day Delivery is so clutch.

I may have to cop that as well. I don't buy games often but when I do I always have to delete something. And with IW/MWR coming next month I'll probably have to delete a few things.

^ Prime Same-Day Delivery is so clutch.

I may have to cop that as well. I don't buy games often but when I do I always have to delete something. And with IW/MWR coming next month I'll probably have to delete a few things.
yep 130 GBs total aint no playin around b 

Didn't iYen or someone say that Seagate is a little sketchy when it comes to holding your data and not erasing it? Or am I imagining things?

Ever since I started reading reviews on Externals, the main thing I look for is anyone saying that their data got corrupted. I hope that's not the case for that one, cause if you lose all the stuff you put on it I imagine it's a b**** to get it all back or on another one.

i remember either him or someone posting a chart and it showed that seagate had the highest chances of failing compared to other HDs

Didn't iYen or someone say that Seagate is a little sketchy when it comes to holding your data and not erasing it? Or am I imagining things?

Ever since I started reading reviews on Externals, the main thing I look for is anyone saying that their data got corrupted. I hope that's not the case for that one, cause if you lose all the stuff you put on it I imagine it's a b**** to get it all back or on another one.

I WANT TO GET THE SEAGATE JOINT POSTED ABOVE BUT YOU GUYS GOT ME SHOOK NOW :lol:

I WANT TO GET THE SEAGATE JOINT POSTED ABOVE BUT YOU GUYS GOT ME SHOOK NOW :lol:

LOL they got me shook too and I just got the damn thing! Haven't put anything yet on the HD but got it ready for my next game purchase which will prolly be COD

I FEEL LIKE EXTERNAL HD'S ARE ONE OF THOSE THINGS WHERE "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"

SO GOING CHEAP WILL GET YOU LESS STABLE MEMORY, AND SPENDING MORE WILL PROTECT YOU MORE.

SOMEONE PLS LET ME KNOW IF I'M WRONG :nerd:

Last edited:
I FEEL LIKE EXTERNAL HD'S ARE ONE OF THOSE THINGS WHERE "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"

SO GOING CHEAP WILL GET YOU LESS STABLE MEMORY, AND SPENDING MORE WILL PROTECT YOU MORE.

SOMEONE PLS LET ME KNOW IF I'M WRONG :nerd:

I'd just cop the licensed one that has Xbox branding.

Yeah Seagate is probably the lousiest of the big name storage producers.

memphissfinest memphissfinest WD is one of the most reliable out there.

I may cop a hybrid SSHD and throw it in a USB enclosure. You get the speed benefits of an SSD for a fraction of the price. Check out this article from a few months back.

Last edited:

I may cop a hybrid SSHD and throw it in a USB enclosure. You get the speed benefits of an SSD for a fraction of the price. Check out this article from a few months back.

I've been really interested in SSD's lately, but I need to upgrade some other things in my laptop for streaming first before I get to that.

I've been really interested in SSD's lately, but I need to upgrade some other things in my laptop for streaming first before I get to that.
SSDs are as official as they come. Have my MacBooks from power button to Google Chrome in 3 seconds flat :lol:.

Obviously you won't get those types of crazy speeds on the XB1 since it's running through USB rather than SATA, but it'll still be a noticeable difference in load times.

Last edited:

SSDs are as official as they come. Have my MacBooks from power button to Google Chrome in 3 seconds flat :lol:.

Obviously you won't get those types of crazy speeds on the XB1 since it's running through USB rather than SATA, but it'll still be a noticeable difference in load times.

DAMN THAT'S NUTS! ANY GOOD SSD'S FOR XBOX?

memphissfinest memphissfinest Anything from Samsung or WD should be top notch. Crucial is a pretty good "budget" brand. But regardless, you're gonna be paying at least $250 for a 1TB SSD. At that price point, the pros don't really outweigh the "cons" of a standard HDD imo.

Those SSHDs I mentioned will run you around $80-$120 for a 1-2TB drive plus the USB enclosure. They're a nice bit faster than standard HDDs and only a bit slower than SSDs. They're the drives that are used in the XB1 Elite consoles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom